Real Flavors Discounts and News!

I have to wait a week just to get it half way across Canada I feel your pain, im impatient too lol.

1 Like

My order is in the 1300’s and still pending lol. 1800 is going to be a while I think.

1 Like

Mine is #1279 and still shows pending, I haven’t checked the mail today yet. I imagine it will change to shipped when it goes out though. A lot of times when there are these sales, the shipping orders always seem mixed up. With 15,000-20,000 bottles I’m not surprised, that is crazy. I’m fine with waiting a while, I’m excited to try them, but they will get here eventually :slight_smile:

4 Likes

my order is 2112 lol i was probably one of the last to order , i went back and forth in my head weather i shld or sldnt buy , finally i decided if i could find at least one or two gems in their the buy would be worth it and of course who could pass up such a deal right

2 Likes

I have to clean out some tester bottles. But I’ll be sure to mix some of these up tomorrow for sure. Also, thanks for watching the show! I learned a lot being a guest host until Emily is able to join up. The next guest host will be someone who is a staple in the DIY game so be sure to watch this Sunday. :blush:

3 Likes

what show is this ???

2 Likes

Awww. Umm. Yeah. You are a staple…just newer (compared to the old guard). But Give yourself the credit. You have a lot to add and the special talent of single flavor testing. I respect that.

4 Likes

Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors can’t wait to test these new Concentrates.

9 Likes

A Youtube taster? didn’t know, I am always looking for good vaping channels and it was not listed in your profile. Have a link? So I don’t have to hunt for it.

1 Like

Hey now Fidalgo. It’s a new DIY show on YouTube that started 5 weeks ago called Mixin Vixens. All female DIYers. Each week a recipe profile is tackled; chosen from submitted photos by members of the Mixin Vixens Facebook Group.

Each mixer gives their take on the profile chosen each Sunday. Four weeks, four different profiles. At week 5 each of the 4 mixers chooses their best recipe of the 4 mixes. That recipe is then judged by the guest Judges: Concrete River, Shyndo & Graham Digital Drops.

@Blazer55 - I was a guest host in this group for a month. I just said my goodbyes last Sunday. Feel free to check out the links above. It’s a really fun show. Very challenging.

5 Likes

Thank you @Chrispdx. I’m trying my best to contribute and I def thank you for recognizing my effort - bows. I’ve been asked to come back anytime, so I will most definitely. Hopefully stronger and with more mixes and SFT under my belt.

4 Likes

I subscribed and applied to FB, I like a challenge.

4 Likes

OOohhh… that sounds fun! I just went and subscribed. I’ll watch as soon as I can. Thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ooooo Awesome @Alisa! Thanks for subscribing. Def. come through and share your knowledge!

4 Likes

Doesn’t look mines going to be mailed out today. :disappointed:

While checking on my order status, Scooby-Doo theme kinda popped into my head. And I was bored

Real Flavors, Where are you
We’ve got some juice to make now

Real Flavors, Where are you
We need some help from you now

Come on, Real Flavors, I see you
pretending you’ve got a sliver

But you’re not fooling me, cause I can see
the way you shake and shiver

You know we’ve got some juice to make so Real Flavors
be ready for your act
Don’t hold back!

5 Likes

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh, my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin’ my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!

Onedrop has made it to the 1580’s

6 Likes

Ordered on the 17th, and waiting patiently :slight_smile: My order # is in the 2000’s, so still long wait here :sob:

I can’t wait until the quick and early tasting results start pouring in here, with so many orders placed I hope we’ll get swamped with reviews soon!

Thanks for sharing the love and giving us such a great price w/ free shipping @Walt_RealFlavors :+1:

2 Likes

Hopefully people fill out the notes for the flavors

1 Like

Only 260 orders to go! Then everything will be done

11 Likes

Great news, thanks for the update! :+1:

No worry on rushing shipment here, I’m more anxiously awaiting everyone’s feedback on the flavors :slight_smile:

4 Likes