Real Flavors Extracts?

You can isolate Walt comments by clicking his icon and clicking on “# Post in topic”.

He didn’t talk much about extracts, but he did mention the vendor in this topic and the extracts…

The renaming of extracts happened around november 2016…

@BoyHowdy:

I broke out my single flavor tests on three of the RF RAW or as we call them now SC for Super Concentrates.I have included notes on them in the flavor database.These were mixed three weeks ago .These were all mixed at 80/20 VG/PG .
@Pro_Vapes

3 Likes

Hi lol. Vendor here

5 Likes

Hey @Walt_RealFlavors… Long time no see. We’re curious about the extracts from this Canadian vendor or if RF Extracts can be purchased in general… Can you shed any light?

3 Likes

Oh mate great to see you buddy. I hope all is well with you my friend

5 Likes

I honestly think they never changed the name over. We have not sold them as extracts in a long time. Check the main thread. I just posted a bit about what is happening here soon.

6 Likes

:blush: was referring to vendors that sell your products as most vaping vendors know little of what they sell.

4 Likes

Heard you stepped down and moved to a Quonset Hut in the Arctic. Now I think someone was jerking me around!

2 Likes

@muth, I pulled out some of my OG Real Flavors from 2017 and they did say Pure Raw. They still had SC as well.

2 Likes

Yes , That was about the time of the Launch of SC flavors…Prior to that RF had an extract as well. The labels were different and a few people have said the difference between the “Extract” vs SC was noticeable. Weather or not it was the same formulation im not sure.

Those were the days of the great buy 10 for 99cent sales …A lot of remember :wink:

3 Likes

Remember this one ?

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

LOL…the black label Absolutely, and one of my faves of all time SB Milkshake :yum:

2 Likes

Very noticeable. The extract versions of SB, Peach and Pineapple were much better and fuller, i still have them. He/We, and by we i mean Walt and a few of us that begged him to do so, created the extract line to compete directly with MF. After that he created the SC line as a less expensive version that were based on the extracts but were artificial. Still great flavorings but were noticeably different.

3 Likes

Yes, I have the Vanilla Custard Extract and the SC just the smell alone the extract seem better.

2 Likes

Yes, I do and I’m so jealous. It was always sold out and then it disappeared. I missed it, sniff.

2 Likes

I just grabbed the Sb Extract and then the SC, the SC is lighter. The extract is a bit more ripe yet has a slightly sweet smell. I cant believe it still smells so good, as good as the day i bought it, i loved how thick the bottles were for the first runs. It was just a real ripe strawberry and only second to MF SB and not by much. The SC is much thinner, you immediately notice all the missing notes that the extract has, they were considered Natural Flavors in the beginning.

I might have repeated myself a bit there…

All of these smells just like they did when i got them, ive got around 10 of the originals left, crazy. I have a couple of the other Black Labels but i was never impressed with those, Banana and Banana Cream Pie, think ive got 5 or 6 bottles of each, 10ml.

7 Likes

I have a bottle of the SB extract and it’s what I reach for if I use SB. I don’t have the MF so it’s good to know how close they are.

4 Likes

They are quite different tasting extracts but the potency is there. The SC is still really good just not as complete.

RF’s extract is more ripe than MF’s, they work really well together.

4 Likes

As good as the RFSC SB is o would love to try the extract …Makes me jealous lol

3 Likes