Real Flavors, Walt Reynolds steps down

Hello everyone,

I know I’m late to the game here, but I’m having a helluva time finding Real Flavors SC flavorings used for e-cigs recently. Some of my regular online stores have some of them, but I cannot find Real Flavors Peach SC anywhere, or a least not in large sizes for a reasonable price in the USA.

Flavor Jungle only has 10ml, though it’s only $1.99, but I need a much larger bottle. DIY E-Juice has a bunch of Real Flavors (in that link), but I don’t know which one is Peach SC (I guess in PG), if any of them are. Plus, DIY E-Juice charges about 2x more than what BCF does. Why?!!!

@Walt_RealFlavors, @Mark_Turner, @SessionDrummer or anyone,
Is there a new (and stable) home for Real Flavors? If so, where, please? (link please)
Did they survive the reduction of cutting 127 flavors from the menu in 2018?
Will places like BCF and DIY Vapor Supply be able to get all of them again any time soon?

I live in America and want to purchase mass quantities of all of the flavorings in my mixes before the USPS E-Cig Mail Ban goes into effect. It might be coming as early as mid-March, 2021. If you don’t know, it was in the the $600 Second Stimulus Check “Omnibus Bill” that President Trump signed out of desperation to give us a Second Stimulus Check at all. $600 for us wasn’t $#¡τ while other nations got $Billions, and now we’ll have to deal with FedEx or DHL for our shipments because UPS said they won’t carry them. Yet cigarettes are still OK?!!! WTF?!!!

I’m also wondering what the shelf life of larger bottles like 120ml, 250ml and 500ml might be. I was told not to refrigerate flavorings, so I’ve been keeping them in a kitchen cabinet with a closed door, under normal AC home temperatures. If regular home refrigerator refrigeration, freezing, or near it (either one of the three) is recommended or OK, please let me know. If not, please confirm what I was told.

Sorry for so many questions! Please help me, if you can.

Thanks in advance,

Craig, aka 100%VG ("%" isn’t allowed in usernames here, so it doesn’t show right)

2 Likes

At diy ejuice they list the SC line as raw extract which was what it was called at first. You can find what they have here:

https://www.diy-ejuice.com/category-s/1922.htm

This is the same company that also bought all the real flavors recipes direct from Walt to continue mfg them. This all happened and then the pandemic started so I am not sure where they stand as far as production is concerned. You can contact them direct and see if they have started production, if they have can you give us all a heads up?

4 Likes

Whew @100_VG, I’m thinking we’re going to be seeing a LOT more posts like yours soon.

I don’t know if RFSC ever found a new home or not, especially the full line.

Most of us are aware of the upcoming bans. Shelf like is probably a few years at least, if kept dark and cool. I keep all my non-natural flavors in the mixing cave, all naturals are in the fridge.

3 Likes

Nice @mjag.

I don’t seem to remember THIS one …

3 Likes

Never saw that one either…might have blocked that out of my mind…

source

4 Likes

It has been a while since I have been tagged in a post HAHA.
Hey all!

DIY is the only true maker of Real Flavors. They bought everything and took over the brand.

PS… Yeah, I may have been drunk when I came up with the Egg Nog French Toast… Too much bourbon.

11 Likes

Hehe @Walt_RealFlavors, thank you for chiming in, and we miss seeing you around. I/we hope everything is going well for you, and you’re staying safe. Don’t be a stranger !!!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hmmmm, is that even possible ?? !!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors, I still remember the RFSC heyday, those were GOOD times Sir…

3 Likes

They also have jumped on board with the non vaping delivery assholes …

3 Likes

Good to see you around Walt, hope all is well.

I still can’t bring myself to use up the last 15ml of Strawberry Milkshake and @fidalgo_vapes won’t let me raid his stash, how rude :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Lol. Yes it was a sad day when I ran out.

4 Likes

Damn bro…both you and @Chrispdx hit me up …you are breaking my heart. BTW have you tried the stock at diyejuice??? I think ill order a bottle today. I was just writing down a new recipe usi g the RFSC SMS with some MF SB I do believe it will be tasty

Hey @Walt_RealFlavors hope all is well

5 Likes

I did try at the beginning but I believe it was the old stock of SC Strawberry, SMS and Pineapple and it wasn’t what I was hoping for. They did tell me next time I can place an order and ask only for the new stock they are making themselves.

Does diy ejuice have a coupon code? Might try another order, would love to have those 3 again.

4 Likes

Im nit sure if they do but @zippy will know if they have a code …Are you gonna call them and see if they have new stock ? If so let me know what you find out

4 Likes

I just fired off an email and will let everyone know. Asked for a list of flavors they are now manufacturing themselves and hopefully a coupon code.

6 Likes

Awesome ty , let me know what you hear

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes, have you tried that yet ?

1 Like

The RFSC SB Milkshake ?? Yes years ago…I havent tried it from the new manufacturer though and the last of what RS amd BCF had was not the original. Lucky I have the original still but its running lower and lower :cry:

2 Likes

Yes code Diycanfb… :grin:

6 Likes