Real flavours fried chicken

@Plunderdrum I made that more as a novelty but wanted to see if I an up-front fried chicken would work in a mix. Yes that recipe has some good support for it and .25 would make the vape more tolerable but it would still be chicken. BTW I love the Aged Bourbon Cream. Very creamy, The bourbon isn’t dominant but definitely there. If tou like bourbon and don’t have this you should try it.

5 Likes

One of my favorites! Your assessment is right on with mine about the bourbon being subtle, but nice. This is one of my early favorites:

4 Likes

:rofl: i gotta try it!

3 Likes

OH Boy (he said with an exasperated tone in his voice)

3 Likes

I going to try this I think I have what I need.

3 Likes

Right on! Let me know how it goes if you do.

2 Likes

My order just turned up so i knocked up a 3% fried chicken tester.
After a good shake i couldn’t resist a try and its a good vape.
No nasty flavours just nice fried chicken. I have a tankfull in my Nautilus 2 and its going down well.

5 Likes

One day… What’s it like? Home Style FC or is it like a KFC? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

More home made they don’t have the secret recepie for kfc.

5 Likes

I have the “Black Gold Bourbon Cream” mixed up. The ol’ drop on the finger test was tasty, going to let it steep, but I can already tell you I’m going to like this.

4 Likes

Dig it! It’s pretty rare that anyone mixes my recipes. I hope it turns out tasty!

4 Likes

I have a 4oz bottle I’ll give you. Tried to make a chicken in waffles juice but it’s seriously strong. I used 1% and probably should have used 0.25%

7 Likes

I used it in a juice at 0% and the juice was really nice. :grin:

12 Likes

There you go! Thats how you do it.

5 Likes

Ugh, I used it for the same mix, don’t know what I was thinking. It did taste like chicken n waffles but then I realized it was gross to vape. I use it and RFSC Baklava to drive the old lady crazy though, says it smells like I am farting out my mouth :crazy_face::grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The RFSC Fried Chicken does taste like the description though, maybe a little more on the chicken soup side but the 11 herbs and spices are there :face_vomiting:

4 Likes