Recipe for Hawaiian Pog Juice? Anyone? Bueller?

yeah i know how frustrating it is trying to nail down an Original recipe of a Commercial e - juice been going through that for the past 7 months myself

1 Like

hi… it seems the recipe has been made private? can i have a sneak peek at it? it would mean so much to me, as my most favorite liquid is naked pog, and its not available anymore due to some regulations in my country… thanks

Here you go I had it saved - I have never made it tho.

Hawaiian Pog Clone

Ingredient %
Orange (Arancia) (FA) 2.50
Passionfruit (CAP) 4.50
Sour (TPA) 0.50
Sucralose 1.00
Sweet Guava (CAP) 5.50

Flavor total: 14%

3 Likes

Hi,
This is the recipe I’ve been using for POG. It’s from Enyawreklaw’s recipe:
POG remix
FA Passionfruit 2%
CAP Sweet Guava 6%
CAP Sweet Tangerine 2%
Cap Juicy Orange 4%
Cap Super Sweet 0.5%
TPA Dragonfruit 0.5%
I give it about 4 or 5 day steep time and it’s pretty good.

It’s the closest I’ve been able to find. I haven’t tried it with any substitutions. Hope it works for you.

3 Likes

thanks a lot for the replies.

will craft it as soon as i got all the ingredients.

will update later on the results.

1 Like

Following up on this recipe. i love the original, but did not like the diyordie clone which is way off for me.

I just came accross the following new recipe :

Did someone try ?

1 Like

I use the community pack from BCF but add in INW Grapefruit.

3 Likes

The best sherbet on the marked is fizzy sherbet vta imo chefs do it

Well, I’m looking forward to what you find out. I have never had Naked 100’s version of POG, nor have I had the juice drink. I did make up a recipe a while back based on the ingredients of the fruit drink. guava, passion fruit juice and orange juice. I remember that it was an OK mix, but I did follow it with a version 2 that added 0.6% MTS Vape Wizard…Hum. is there a consensus in here on the closest?

@The_masteres : I’m an huge fan of Naked 100 Hawaiian POG too and even if the diyordie clone is very close, it miss something and, you’re right, this is Blood Orange, that give a touch of bitter sweet that the original has and not the clone. For me, I use the dyiordie recipe but replace the 4% Juicy orange (CAP) with 2% Blood orange (FA) and 2% Juicy orange (CAP). I prefer my clone to the Naked 100 original recipe :star_struck:

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here! Kind of like a POG with a nice citrus note! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Revisiting this thread to post what I’ve been working on for the last few months. I was actually hesitant to post this because of the Amoretti flavors I used. But, this is the final product so here goes. I still have never tasted Naked 100’s Hawaiian POG and was not trying to make a clone. Just trying to get a good balance of (in my opinion) passion fruit, orange, and guava. Oh, one more thing, I have a friend who Vapes Hawaiian POG all the time; it’s his favorite. He said this is very close to his, still not my intent. Oh, one more thing. Blood Orange (Amoretti) is the clear pg one not the dark red Blood Orange (Natural) (Amoretti) that I review in the Amoretti thread. If you have the Amoretti flavors and can make it I hope you love it. If you can sub some of your favorite oranges I hope love it.

4 Likes

I really like my version when I want some POG,

6 Likes

I will have to give that a try. I just got my first bottle of candy jammy last month. Haven’t done anything but sft with it though.

2 Likes

Yea I used to use CAP Jelly Candy there but I found I liked the Jammy Wizard better in this recipe.

3 Likes

@Beaufort_Batches I get why you changed. To me the Cap Jelly Candy is like eating one of every color of Skittles all at the same time. When I did my sft I did the candy/jammy side by side with Cap Sweet Candy. The FA Candy Jammy won IMO. Back to the POG, I tried the cactus in an earlier batch, took it out, even at a low percentage it flavor was coming through to much. You notice that in yours?

2 Likes

This stuff is really good, the authentic that is… Same with Lava Flow… And that’s saying a lot because I am definitely not a fruity vapor, I like bakery and tobaccos

1 Like

Yes I do (this is also one reason I use Citrus Mix FA),but if you can get it dialed in well enough for your tastes the Cactus will make a statement with the Guavas that is very nice. I love what the Cactus does in this mix very much. It’s such a pleasant and tasty experience. You can even go down to .05% if needed or use JF Cactus as it is not as punchy as INW.

3 Likes