Recipes Rated by Non Participating Members

I offered 3 methods to earn a Rating Badge … 3

Those who post recipes and don’t participate in the forum would earn a badge by sharing 5 original recipes … This does not require a donation or participation in the forums. THEY STILL EARN A BADGE

Those who can’t or won’t donate can share 5 original recipes or have 100 forum posts … Will STILL EARN A BADGE.

Those who do not share recipes can donate to elr or participate in the forum … guess what … THEY STILL EARN A BADGE.

1 Like

I apologize that I worded it to be easily misinterpreted.

2 Likes

This is us today:

Rating are always going to be a problem because they are subjective. Also I would assume most users do not visit the forum.

When I first found the site, I was rating the recipes I mixed based on how they tasted to me, not how good of a recipe it was and gave low ratings to some of the top recipes. This way I knew later on that I din’t like them.

Since then, I have stopped rating recipes unless it is a positive review because people seem to get really upset about low ratings.

TLDR; People use rating for different purposes and many don’t view the forum.

1 Like

You do bring up some valid points. Maybe it is better that we just don’t make any changes and leave everything as is …

1 Like