[REQ] Banana Bondage, so expensive to source in Australia

I haven’t ordered anything from nic river will have to wait and see when if @Nicotine_River replies as to whether they can ship Pur flavors to Au. I do want to get some soon and have a bit of a shot will wait and see about the shipping soon.

If you want a list of flavour suppliers in Au I will put one together for you. I am out and about atm so I will wait untill i get back home.

2 Likes

you know if they dont id be willing to help you guys out , maybe you and a couple guys could get together and split some big bottles up between you , say i sent to woftam then you bottle and send out to others just a thought in case you guys wanted to do something like that and the shipping per ml would be less if you ordered enough

3 Likes

Ya that would certainly help out I think we can organize that - thanks man really appreciate that. Will get together with the other Aussies and pool our resources.

1 Like

just let me know i live in washington state it might even be cheaper to find someone in california to do it , then it would cut down on the domestic shipping , but whatever works i dont mind either way just trying to find a solution for my aussie brothas and sistas ( just in case there are any sistas ) lol

2 Likes

Just checked out Nic river and the shipping to Au is pretty good - the full pur flavour set 32x 4oz shipping is only $13.75 not sure if there is something wrong there. I don’t need 4 oz of each but maybe that should be looked at because it appears to be too cheap and I don’t want to take advantage.

2 Likes

@VapingKrakenVK

Here is a list of places I have dealt with (sometimes not directly) hope this helps you out some. Where are you located?
If you are interested we could do a bulk order from Nic river of pur flavours PM me if you are interested @Volition LMK if you are interested (offer is open to any other Aussies here.@Rupert ?)

http://www.juicefactory.com.au/
I buy a fair bit for these guys that have a good range and you can get 4 oz and 16 oz in most flavours. Flavours include
Big Mouth, Capella, Flavour Art, Flavor Jungle, Flavor West, Flavorah, Inawera, JF Gourmet Super Concentrates. They are having a 20% off sale right now and free shipping over $100
They started out in Western Aust then moved to Sydney and are now in the process of moving back to WA - the shipping is always out the door fast but as they are going back to WA
it may take a little time to get to the Eastern States. If you make a decent order you will almost always get a free 4 ml sample of something.

https://www.sydneyvapour.com.au/
Good range the sell both decanted and original bottles very reliable and shipping is free if order is over $75
including Capella (CAP), Inawera (INW), Flavour Art (FA), Flavor West (FW),Lorann (LOR), The Flavour Apprentice (TFA)

http://vapoureyes.com.au/
Good range including Capella (CAP), Inawera (INW), Flavour Art (FA),Flavorah (FLV), Flavor West (FW),Lorann (LOR), The Flavour Apprentice (TFA)

I use them occasionally for flavours the range is ok the prices are good. Including Flavorah (FLV), The Flavour Apprentice (TFA), Capella (CAP)

http://flavourart.net.au/
Just Fa Flavours strangely enough (owned by Juicewhore)

haven’t bought anything from them directly but have bought from fa au which is owned by them

http://supervapestore.com.au/
pg&vg some fa and some of their own super concentrates (I get all my pg and vg from these guys)

3 Likes

We do but only with not hazardous items. If nicotine is over 48mg or any flavors are flammable then a third party shipping method based in the US must be used. We are still in the works of international regulation.

2 Likes

Purilum is not flammable so yes we are able to ship internationally anywhere. We do not ship anything considered hazardous such as nicotine above 48mg and flammable flavors internationally since we are working on being internationally regulated for shipping.

Thank you!

3 Likes

@Nicotine_River thanks for the reply. I take it there is no light at the end of that tunnel? As in there will be no other for solution international shipping in the near future.

that looks super cheap lol , so they do ship to australia???

1 Like

Yup so long as they are not flavors that are hazmat - yup I will be all over it very soon.

2 Likes

im happy for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey thanks mate, I usually use sydney vapors, John is a preety cool guy, helps me out with most of my stuff. Ill check what the other guys have to offer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you got help. Maybe they can reccomend flavors that are similar to the ones I gave you for the recipes.

Are all available here[quote=“Skullblade789, post:3, topic:107862”]
1.5% Vanilla Wafer PUR
[/quote]

I have not got (yet) since it is the main note it may well be hard to replace was thinking maybe a rf rice crispy treats and a smidge of vanilla but that is an RF flavor and also comes from the states.

Maybe @mysticrose will get you close with

Banana Wafer Pudding

Ingredient%
Banana Cream (TPA)5.5
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)1.5
Malted Milk (TPA)1
Sugar Cookie (CAP)2.5
Vanilla Swirl (TPA)4
Whipped Cream (TPA)3

Flavor total: 17.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Everything there is easy to get here

Or you could go direct and order the bb concentrate
https://www.adoreeliquid.com/product-p/concentrate-banana-bondage.htm $16.95 for 30ml mixes at 20% would give you 150ml have no idea what the shipping would be but it would still be cheaper than buying it here I suspect even if you get it to just tide you over.

2 Likes

Keen as mustard for an order of the PUR flavours mate - let me know if this will go ahead and we can work out details :slight_smile:
If its all systems go, Id be keen for the PUR set at those prices.

I don’t know if it will be exact not having Banana Bondage, but it is a good banana wafer pudding, which seems to be the profile I found for your flavor. Please let me know what you think if you try it :slight_smile:

Thank you @woftam for the tag!

2 Likes

We do not have a set date on when we will be 100% regulated but we do expect it to happen in the near future. Thank you!

1 Like

Ill try this with LA Bannaa cream first and let you know.

Have to order the exact flavors for your ercipe :smiley:

im trying to clone it as well. It is 100% LA banana cream tho.

V2
Banana Cream (Colorless) (LA) 6.00
Bavarain Cream (TPA) 2.00
DX Whipped Cream (TPA)1.00
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 1.00
NY cheesecake (CAP) 4.00
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 4.00
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2.00

This one was waaayyy to creamy and whippy. tasted like whipped air. no banana. tossed it.

I’m starting off basic as possible now.

V3
Banana Cream (Colorless) (LA) 10.00
Bavarain Cream (TPA) 2.00
DX Whipped Cream (TPA) 2.00
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 6.00

I know this is too much banana but I did that on purpose. Im positive it is LA BC, and im 90% sure its cap sugar cookie or some other sugar cookie just based off the smell. its pretty identical. you get a sort of nail polishy smell from BB and this gives it off.

Have you got anywhere close since your last post?

edit: this one is still steeping havent tried it yet.
Also we know for sure the flavoring is at 20%.

3 Likes