[REQ] Humo - Lemon Meringue

Well, I wouldn’t expect any steep time changes, but I am confident that you’ll find quite the improvement coming in the flavor department! :wink:

1 Like

Any update for granulated sugar flavour? @Pentine

1 Like

None yet, I have used Stevia at 0.5 to 2.5% (yuk!), other than that, I have been experimenting with different types of cotton candy, hoping one of them will yield the sugar flavor I am after. TPA- nope, FW- pretty decent, FLV- just got it, still need to mix it, LA- not sure about this one, a bit of an oddball.

Other than sucralose, EM, erythritol, and other sugar alcohols, I am at a loss. There has to be something out there that smells just as sweet as it tastes, as I have had ‘premium’ vapes that give off the effect. I have never smelled sweetness, but Element, Pink Lemonade has the effect. Have yet to figure out what they are doing aside from using actual table sugar in it. It gunks up coils like they are but smelling a bag of sugar doesn’t smell sweet, so who knows…

Always searching.

2 Likes

I just received a Humo lemon meringue and I tried to find a clone on elr, instead a Google search got me here :slight_smile: love to find a clone of this because it’s delicious and I thought I wasn’t a lemon vaper…

1 Like