[REQ] Jam on toast

Yep this one here:

3 Likes

I would buy some. Sounds good.

4 Likes

Curious as to your steep time on this. I tried the RF Cinnamon Roll at a week and thought it was weak, but at a month it was pretty strong at 2.5%. Thanks!

2 Likes

Ok! a couple of more requests and I will take it back to the team :slight_smile:

1 Like

It has been steeping three weeks today. I was going to let it sit for a month with my other mass of testers. Lol After your post I am going to try it when I get home and see how it tastes. Thank you the input.

3 Likes

C’mon everybody! Does’nt Jam and Toast sound yummy?!? @Sprkslfly @Cutlass92 @SessionDrummer @Laura5 @Mew @Molly_Mcghee @Duchesst @juice_junkie_lover @VapeyMama @mixologist13
Gotta have Sweet Bread to make dat tasty Toast and Jam!

6 Likes

:yum:yes, but I’m really hungry right now!! :joy:

This could be fun. Will work on it and report back!

5 Likes

I’d buy some!!

6 Likes

@ecigexpress
Absolutely I’d buy some MORE!

5 Likes

Yes jam me up the toast!

5 Likes

On it. Will report back tomorrow with the status.

6 Likes

Cool! I’ve been interested in this one, but haven’t made the purchase yet.

3 Likes

I’ve had it before and it was pretty good. If I remember correctly it was really strong too.

4 Likes

God, a toast flavor that does not contain much if any AP would be nice…

1 Like

After I tasted it the strawberry had become stronger, but I didn’t taste any toast. The taste was very similar to their Strawberry, which is good, but with a little more texture. It had a very slight strange flavor on the very tail end. Not sure how to describe it but I did not like that. I will try it again sometime, but with some sort of bread flavor. I feel the strawberry would stand up to most anything and possibly be better with a bit of TFA Strawberry ripe around 2-3% as theirs is candyish.

3 Likes

Right on. Thanks for the update!

1 Like

I have taken this feedback to the team and FE Sweet Bread Crust will return in approximately 2 weeks.

7 Likes

Great! I’m excited to try it. Thanks!

4 Likes

Thanks! Can’t wait to try it. By the reviews it must be THE ingredient in jam and toast.

4 Likes

I’d be interested too!

4 Likes