[REQ] MEGA - Watermelon Rush ICE clone

hello folks,

I’m looking to formulate a MEGA - Watermelon Rush ICE clone recipe using my Flavor Stash (https://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/219334).

“A Juicy Fusion of Mouthwatering Watermelon and Strawberries with a Cool Menthol Finish. Mega e-liquids a Sister company of Verdict Vapors.”

I found a recipe for this juice created accidentally (https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1309044/Watermelon%20Rush%20Remix), but I don’t have all the ingredients.

This juice is my all day vape, but as you well know it is impossible to sustain. For this and for many other obvious reasons I started my journey in DIY.

I would like your help to give me a direction.

greetings,
Saab

3 Likes

Buy the flavors and try it out.

I would test them as solos and see if you like where the recipe author has his amounts at, if you want to get picky… but the only way to find out if it is a match for your juice, is for you to buy the flavors and put the work in yourself :slight_smile:

Lots of good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks for the tip, SmokyBlue. In fact I tried to get the recipe flavors. But here in my country (Brazil) I didn’t find them for sale.
But I already requested the import from one of the stores.

In the meantime I will test a variation:

What do you think?

3 Likes

I do not work with other flavor companies.
I stick to flavorah, so it is hard to say what I think… I dont have those flavors.
I don’t know what your juice request tastes like, so it is a very hard call for me to say anything, other than to test, revise, adapt and adjust. :slight_smile:

once those flavors come in, give it a try! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You may want to lower that Wild Melon to 1.5, or even 1%. When I first mixed it I went 2% and it overran the other flavors. I should have SFT’d it first, but I know better now.

3 Likes

might want to read this too

2 Likes

At 6%? WTF? (What The Fook)

2 Likes

I look at anything flv over 1.4% as that too, Tz…
Ya dont need a dump of flavors to make good juice :wink:

2 Likes