[REQ] Odin 101

Hello everyone does anybody knows or has any idea about Odin 101 from BAKER WHITE? It is one of my most favourites e-liquids.
Thank you in advance for your time.

Link to description:

https://bakerwhite.com/flavor/101-berry-tobacco-cream/

hello, before I get into the mix of flavors, I would like your opinion on the percentage.

For this preparation, I noticed 4.75% of aromas and that seems to me very little because on the flasks of the PA it is noted about 15%. what do you think?

1 Like

Hello, and welcome to ELR!

This one seems highly regarded by the commenters that tried it. I’d go with the recipe as it was written. (Generally a good rule for trying someone else’s recipe) Everyone is different, though, so you may want to adjust it after you try it out. Keep the steep time in mind, though. If it says 30 days and you test it at 5 days, you may think something went wrong and needs to be changed.

3 Likes

Thanks Plunderdum (and sorry for my english). Indeed, the comments are laudatory on this recipe and on the fidelity compared to the original. Nevertheless, 10% seems more realistic for Perfumer’s Apprentice flavors. Perhaps a few will come here to confirm or deny.

1 Like

There is no rule. Your taste buds react non linearly to flavours and increasing concentration might decrease perceived strength.

Do try the original first, if you find it weak do dilute it a bit ( a few drops of unflavoured mix in a near finished tank work ok) then start increasing overall flavour usage.

1 Like

Yes SuperFrog, i try this (SuperFrog ?! Français ?)

2 Likes

The labels on the bottles are meant for food and beverage purposes. TPA is not designed for e-liquid like Flavorah.

I urge you to try this at the intended percentages first. Wait the entire 30 days, then make up your mind. If you decide to disregard this advice, please refrain from giving a negative review if it turns out tasting like cat urine.

3 Likes

yes, I will try like that. Thank you

2 Likes

I hope it tastes delicious! You can always adjust it from any angle later, it’s the beauty of DIY.

I have been surprised many times by how powerful some recipes are at low %s. Less is often more.

Good luck and happy mixing!

2 Likes

Could be related :wink:

1 Like

Your English is quite accurate! No need for apologies. You write more precisely than many native speakers. If you’re using a translator, keep that one! If you’re not, you’re doing very well without it.

1 Like

thank you, in all cases the site is very interesting, including the tool that can customize the desired total volume. Only small problem, the rate of nicotine that can not be changed (100 mg) as a base rate.

2 Likes

It is fully customizable.

Simply input your nicotine base strength there, then choose the PG/VG ratio of your base below. Before you save the recipe, click the box to “Set these base values as default” And it will be set for all future recipe creation snd adaptation.

Here is the guide for more detailed information:

1 Like

sorry I have not seen this article before but I am new here. actually and that’s fine the app is completely customizable!

2 Likes

more than three weeks of steep, the result is very good. resembling even if I find the grape aroma a little too present. very good recipe. thank you.

5 Likes

@Plunderdrum I had never heard that Flavorah was designed for e-liquid use! I figured it was like the others, TPA, NF, Lorann’s… all designed for food/drink/candy flavoring. Learn something new every day. ty ty!

2 Likes