[REQ] Totally Wicked Tobacco

Hi All. Has anyone got a Clone for Totally Wicked’s Tobacco. Anything that comes even remotely close will do. Thankyou.

2 Likes

Hi @anon67451438,
I’m not cloning liquids, so I’m not able to help you. For that I am sorry.
Requesting clones is usually done giving as much info about the original as possible.

Read this post and come back with more info. I’m sure this way a lot of people will be able to help you.
I wish you good luck on your DIY journey :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi. Thankyou for that info. The problem is. I dont use Tobacco’s so cant really give any information other than the Brand and Flavour. This TW Tobacco is used by my Mother. Today I found she is paying £20 for 30ml which seems excessive to me. It would be great if i could make for her for free. Again thankyou. I’ll keep looking as there must be something close to it out there.

2 Likes

Can you maybe put up a link to the e-liquid she is buying?

2 Likes

Totally wicked have 31 tobacco flavored eliquids. Which one does she likes to vape?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Searching your flavor stash I see you got 3 ‘tobacco’ aromas and 2 ‘nutty’ flavors. The only one you are missing is some kind of ‘coffee’. If you are adventureous you could start making some blends yourself after ordering some coffee aromas.

2 Likes

I’ve just done one with Shade, Dark Vapure, RY4 Double, Mellow Sunset. Will give it a week and see how it is. Like I said I’m not a fan of Tobacco’s but I’ll get some Coffee’s and Caramel. Cheers m8 I appreciate your help.

3 Likes

I’m sure you will get something close and your mother will be happy to try any tobacco mixes you make.
Good Luck! :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t help you much either making a good clone because there are so many different tobacco flavors and I’ve never had this juice… but I can tell you that tobaccos should ideally steep for at least 2 weeks.
That doesn’t mean you can’t test it in the meantime, but you shouldn’t have a final judgement on it at the 1 week period.

There are plenty good tobacco recipes out there. One that gets great reviews is Goofy’s Juice. It’s has the tobacco and nuts but is missing a coffee flavor.

Coffee is a bit difficult one to work with though. I got pissed off by all the disappointments I tried and gave up. They’re usually very strong flavors that easily overpower a recipe… Maybe some other people here could advise you to give it a nice coffee backnote.

4 Likes