Ring Me Up, NPC Loses it (Things not to do as an employee)

To prove a point and a chance for redemption. Necessary, probably not, but i’d push through a temper tandrum if the closest store was 30 mins away

1 Like

It could be that the guy was a customer from b4 and knew that wearing the trump crap would set the clerk off… This whole love or hate Trump thing has got out of hand . I do know one thing if my employee acted like clerk did there would be ZERO tolerance he would be fired and I would deny unemployment when asked …

2 Likes

People trying to see some staged event - why? Is it easier to believe than for someone to actually act like this? Welcome to the current age of butthurt kids in adult bodies. And this petulant child act has been played out over and over and over and over since 2016.

The world has lost its collective effing mind.

13 Likes

Omfg ! someone defiantly needs to seek professional therapy .

1 Like

Getting posted on social media n name droppin Trump seems to be a fad.

Meet Destiny n her friends. There must be some sort of secret contest going on over the dark-web for this, I wonder what the payout is. :thinking:

the guy gets free vape juice

1 Like

That was my first impression

Because he wanted to sensationalize the video for posting on YT and he played it well in my opinion.

I totally agree with you.

3 Likes

I mean, at this point, the store was liable for the employees actions. This is a quick fix to what could’ve ended in a lawsuit, the dude seems genuinely cool though, who just happened to bump into a violent opposing party.

The store knew it especially if they operated as an LLC or probably larger, that this guy had a legit court-claim… (not saying the guy WOULD have taken it to court, but at this point the case was text book definition)

…It’s really interesting to see if the employee had removed maga supporters before and this is the first time it got documented.

3 Likes

If I was a betting man I would go with this was not the first time and I believe it was very possible that is why the guy shot the video and played it out the way he did.

3 Likes

Yea who knows what $#17 this guy said to trigger him. But people with possible mental health issues being targeted by someone clearly displaying Sociopathic tendencies, (Might be funny to some) but, it looks like that Sociopath likes to go around looking to screw peoples days up.

(Companies are required not to discriminate. It is illegal for an employer to discriminate against you simply because you have a mental health condition. This includes firing you, rejecting you for a job or promotion, or forcing you to take leave. )

In that new video he even tells everyone to find that guy and make his life hell. Clearly a Sociopath.

Profile of the Sociopath

Glibness and Superficial Charm.
Manipulative and Conning.
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible.
Grandiose Sense of Self.
Pathological Lying.
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt.
Shallow Emotions.
Incapacity for Love.
Need for Stimulation.

2 Likes

Yes … My thought is these two have had an ongoing Fuck you relationship for awhile … An d the customer came in in purpose wearing TRUMP stuff to piss the kid off . Whatever the reason is the clerk was out of line , he is there to sell the owners product …

2 Likes

Sticks and stones, I mean, hell if an employee (or anyone) wants to call me a racist or have a temper tandrum… i’d poke fires, but i’d offer a chance at redemption. after that, that’s just them making a logical…err… illogical decision and giving up on any chance at being civil.

2 Likes

And you learned all that about him from that short little video? You are amazing.

3 Likes

This assumes he or you don’t intentionally incite, provoke or antagonize people and it happens without provocation.

I know a few VETs with PSTD that can react like that clerk when provoked.

Conveniently or not the full video and what transpired wasn’t included. He said the clerk greeted him.

Maybe he did say or do something to be refused service.”

If he tryed raising his voice like that at a bar demanding a drink or service after being asked to leave. Im sure a few bouncers would have clocked him, lights-out.

1 Like