Nicotine River - Updates

@Tony_G LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

Well it did take quite a while and editing to try and make it clear.

I was fearful of that as well.

LOL, not sure if I did or not ?? !!!

My pleasure @Tony_G.

3 Likes

Just got 26 new flavors from river supply.
Ordered at 12:02 PST on Black Friday, received Wednesday.
Got some re-ups, but a couple new flavors that have my attention (from no more than a sniff) are red licorice tfa, sweet and tart tfa, blood orange from FA, blood orange natural from FW, and FA Joy.
I think I’m going to make a red licorice with whipped cream, perhaps a red licorice cream pie which may not be a thing, but I’ll bet it will be good. Imagine a cream pie,sort of vanilla, but with red licorice magically incorporated, then poured into a flaky crust to set. Just a little sweetener to bring it out but not give “sugar teeth”.
I also ordered all the ingredients to make Dan the Man’s torrone nougat too too. Which may become a stone of sorts for other flavors. It’s just a well balanced delicious thick caramel custard with nougat. Look it up.
And the sweet tarts (sweet and tart). I sniff it and I’m 8 again.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, we apologize for the inconveniences these delays have caused you. We’re currently working to the fastest of our abilities and hope to have all orders out ASAP. Our team has been working longer days and weekends to help combat the heavy amount of orders received and they will continue to do so till we’re 100% caught up to speed.

Once again, we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding. We are aware some customers have experienced uncanny delays and we greatly apologize.

Thank you

5 Likes

I went into it knowing it would take a while, but I am drooling thinking about the Mf dark chocolate, that’s going to take a wild run with Fed Ex I presume, they add on another week, River must be very busy for a 7-10 day fulfillment. But thanks for the update.

2 Likes

@TurnedPie mine shipped later than expected as well. I CAN say however, if you ever have any issues with @Nicotine_River, tag them and contact them here via PM and they’re fast to respond.

2 Likes

@nicomanteno can’t wait to hear what you think when you get it. Let us know what you think…

5 Likes

Definitely, and I think you and @Pro_Vapes are the ones I read up on, I have 20 or so flavors from Mf, and they usually are used to ice the cake, so to say, so good with a nice steep. And true to the flavor.

3 Likes

My delivery was scheduled for today but that didn’t happen which is nothing new because it’s FedEx and apparently they won’t deliver on Saturday because that’s a paid service. So now I have to wait until Monday which is fine except the order contains nicotine so hopefully it’ll be alright sitting at their warehouse over the weekend seeing as it’s cold out.

2 Likes

Your going to be happy , VERY happy

3 Likes

Thank You …Sounds like your sale went well , im happy for you guys

2 Likes

That was fast. I ordered on Black Friday and haven’t gotten a shipping notification yet. I’m sure they had a lot of orders with current events happening. They were even out of the salt nic I usually order.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat, but they still haven’t changed the delivery date on me yet. Farts. (┛ಸ_ಸ)┛彡┻━┻

1 Like

Care to share that recipe?

1 Like

No worries, something musta been on back order. :+1:

nr

2 Likes

My apologies but this thread is massive. Which recipe are you referencing? Would be happy to share any recipe or advise…

5 Likes

Your BlackBerry jam with toast recipe if you wouldn’t mind. I have a few toast samples steeping that show promise and was wondering what you are using for getting a toast flavor. And maybe some advice on getting the jam flavor to taste realistic. I’m thinking that the jam, toast and butter flavors should be made separately, then mixed together after the steep. Any thoughts? I appreciate any insight. Thank you.

2 Likes

I was notified yesterday that mine shipped. Ordered some flavors I’ve never used, so I’m looking forward to SFT those.

3 Likes

river supply can you check on my order please its been 10 days since i placed it and has not been filled as of yet 167237 I hve never had an order take this long to get filled

Thank you
Alan

2 Likes

Stupid Fedex! was supposed to deliver on Friday, out for delivery today & there’s a ‘heat wave’ here in NYC in December :rage:

1 Like

Crazy weather this winter aroumd the country

1 Like