Nicotine River - Updates

Crap! it’s almost 60 degrees here.
Well, so much for keeping the nic cold…

1 Like

hit 75 here in Bama yesterday

3 Likes

Damn isnt it suppose to be snow storming by now lol

2 Likes

It was in Wisconsin yesterday. 8 degrees outside right now.

4 Likes

Huzzah! My order is sitting at my door!

4 Likes

I have been experimenting with great success with the method you are suggesting. Mix stones(with nic and steep full 8weeks) then remix into final mixes. The only problem is juices continue to evolve afterwards and balancing flavors can be more difficult. Be interesting to hear your results if you end up trying both methods…

Blackberry jam monster

1.25% CF (Candyflavor.com) Blackberry
0.33% FM ( Flavor monks) blackberry
2.8% FW blackberry
2% CAP blackberry
2.25% GLF (great lakes flavours) golden butter
1.5% CAP Golden butter
.5% CAP butter cream
.6% RF SC baked bread (10% dilution)
1.25% FLV biscotti
.25% FE bread crust
.02% FA bread crust

12.75%

Apologies for the use of obscure flavorings my stash is quite extensive. I can suggest subs if you prefer not to order flavors specifically for this recipe…

The candy flavor blackberry is a very sharp blackberry high note that sits on top and will not get buried by the strong toast flavors in this mix. The Flavor monks is sweet almost syrupy sulphury high note and helps bend the overall feel of all the blackberries into a jam.
The use of butters here are on the high end but will help them not to dissapear under the toast.
The RF baked bread adds a nice whole grain toast note but needs a dilution or it can quickly dominate a mix, it is an upsteeper also…
The biscotti is essential here and use in this range (high enough to mutate it into something it’s not designed to be) provides the “dark notes” required to make this a toast as well as adding some “seed” notes
With the FA bread crust tread lightly! I use a 25% dilution and add 1drop per 30ml…

2 Likes

Thanks for the long list, lol. All I have is the Capella flavors. What subs do you think would work? I’m unable to order anything until next year. Boss’s orders if you get my drift. Here’s my stash https://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/185609

4 Likes

Okay if you must sub…

Combine FA cookie (biscotti) and FA meringue , use bilberry to darken the cap blackberry, the blueberry jam to bend the blackberry into jam, use TFA pie crust and FA almond together as a sub for FLV biscotti…

Try:
0.9% RF SC blackberry toast
.5% FA cookie
.25 FA meringue
3.5% CAP blackberry
0.75% CAP blueberry jam
.17 FA billberry
.75% Cap butter cream
2.25% Cap Golden
.5% pie crust TFA
.5% FA almond

4 Likes

Thank you for your time. I’ll give this a go. Thanks again!

4 Likes

I don’t have any CF, FM, or GLF but this looks intriguing. Thank you for sharing and explaining this one.

4 Likes

Your right, RFSC Baked Bread is crazy strong but when used right is outstanding. Made a French Toast juice with it and you could clearly taste the Texas toast but the rest of the recipe fell apart. Might revisit that but make a dilution like you did so the baked bread is easier to work with

6 Likes

@Nicotine_River sorry for derailing your thread.

4 Likes

You’re amazing bud!
I’m so glad you’re still active. So much to continue to learn from the great folks like you!!

3 Likes

Don’t worry, we don’t mind it at all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey everyone, so you’re aware we just added the 3 new FlavourArt flavors,

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Can anyone tell me how much does the 1 liter and half liter smooth salt nic jug weight?
I ordered 3 bottles (2.5 liters) but only received 2 bottles (1.5 liter) and fedex says total weight is 2kg, so i am trying to figure out if it got lost in shipping or was not packed in the box

1 Like

If #167237 was to go out yesterday. could you tell me what’s happened to #167209?!?

2 Likes

Hey Pap, this order is expected to ship out today.

We apologize for the delay!

1 Like

Hey Teeko, PM’ing you now for this one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My BF order shipped quick, the following Monday but my CM order is still processing. Not a big deal as it is just restock of flavors I still have enough of to last me a month or more. Just got an email from River supply regarding the shipping delays, is what reminded me. @Nicotine_River no need to place a rush on it, I placed that order about 11:55PM, 5 min before the sale ended so was expecting to wait :wink:

3 Likes