RTS going out of business

Yeah, there were a few flavors I needed to re-up but several of these flavors are new to me. What didn’t you like about Mangosteen? From my reading it is difficult to work with and can get very floral and soapy if you go too high (2% and above). But for $2 and some change I figured I’d give it a try. If I don’t like it I’ll find a new home for it, whether it be another mixer or in the trash.

3 Likes

thread * edit

This is good news.

Yes it is. It’s always nice to see people working together. I’m glad they were able to keep their business open! On tip of that they have a price match guarantee!

1 Like

Thank you SO MUCH for NOT snipping that email address out!! It may well be the only chance left some of us have at establishing contact with RTS Vapes!

For anyone who’s ordered who has not read the other thread… RTS have stopped answering the phones, and I couldn’t find any trace of the links they used to have for their “ticket system” on the site when I looked earlier…
And they state in the order email that customer.service@rtsvapes.com will not be seen (or replied to)… So here’s hoping!

(off to send a last ditch email before going to the bank, and possibly asking about fraud issues)

3 Likes

I got some info from RTS about my FA order today. I placed it on the 28th. I was starting to get a little concerned.

Hello Gregory,

Your order has been transferred to our shipping department for packing. Your postage label has been printed and a tracking number assigned. Upon delivery to the post office your tracking number will become active. We usually ship the next business day but during large sales delivery to the post office may be delayed up to 72 hours. (Order#: 11xxx placed on 6/28/2017)

5 Likes

Well Ho Lee Shit. Miracles never cease.

Thank you so much PV for that ray of hope!

3 Likes

Yep I placed my order on the 26th and I finally got my label printed as well!

4 Likes

This is good news. I still feel like I’m going to get fucked.

7 Likes

I placed an order with them for a UPS shipment…Took them about 4 days to get it shipped…On their website, you can see that they have these notes next to a flavor that you click on that says usually ships within 72 hrs…That’s 3 days…One thing I noticed is that it appears that the people who got wind of the sale first, depleted them of most of their Strawberry flavors, so yeah, it would appear that they are legitimately going out of biz.,It’s sad because I always found their flavors to be the freshest, and yeah I did experience flavor taste differences from other suppliers compared to RTS…In addition, they are not being as dilligent with their follow-up and tracking and communications as they did before…I did create a ticket with them requesting a replacement bottle of FA Vanilla Bourbon, which was broken in shipment…It is my hope that they replace it for me while they are fulfilling their last orders from the out of biz sale…

3 Likes

[quote=“Flavor_Alchemist, post:30, topic:146961”]
they are not being as dilligent with their follow-up and tracking and communications as they did before.[/quote]

AS diligent? Lol. In effect, they said "shut the fuck up’!! when they closed published communications channels.

That’s why I was on the verge of coming unhinged. Zero communication not only tends to instill lack of confidence, but is far too often associated with the “we’re going to screw others, since we’re screwed anyways” mentality. I’ve been on the receiving end of that before, so it’s a relief to know that things are finally starting to roll. I hope they were more organized about when they decided to pull the plug though, that way all orders get filled, and no one gets screwed.

It took me a good couple of hours to decompress and bring the blood pressure down one PV updated us. But I swear, I would have been substantially more patient and understanding had there just been even a single proper attempt at communication. I understand that there’s got to be a fuck ton to do, and coordinate, as I’ve had to bug out with less than 30 days notice before, so I know the stress and work that entails! But I didn’t have to abandon communicating to get it done!

[quote=“Flavor_Alchemist, post:30, topic:146961”]
I did create a ticket with them requesting a replacement bottle of FA Vanilla Bourbon, which was broken in shipment…It is my hope that they replace it for me while they are fulfilling their last orders from the out of biz sale.[/quote]

I hope that they manage to take care of you too.

2 Likes

Well, two days later and no reply, even though it’s a known good email address. Figures.I guess it was worth a shot though.

Still haven’t gotten any shipping update yet though.

Any good news yet from others who placed their orders on the 30th? Or is Cutlass92 the only one (who IIRC ordered on the 26th of June)?

1 Like

I think I saw someone else that placed an order on the 28th that got a shipping label printed, sorry I don’t remember who it was though.
And my order should arrive TOMORROW!!!

1 Like

I ordered on the 29th and received a tracking number today saying my order had been shipped. As soon as it shows up on the USPS radar I’ll let you know :smile:

1 Like

Woot woot! Getting closer!

2 Likes

I do believe they are trying to get everyone’s orders out, when I spoke to them on the phone I asked a lot of questions, like what happened and why is shipping so slow, I was informed that they several of the companies that buy from them closed and they where struggling to make overhead for several months hoping to pull out of it. Unfortunately they where not able to, as far as getting the orders out there orders tripled when the started the sale and where short staffed since they where struggling so it will take time, I have complete confidence they will fill everyone’s orders as soon as they can.

2 Likes

Finally got my rts order yesterday!

5 Likes