RY4 from scratch?

Has anyone tried or know if there is a way to DIY RY4 flavoring?

1 Like

You get yourself a bottle of RY4 concentrate and mix it with PG/VG and nicotine.
There is plenty choice of brands too :grinning:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?q=RY4
Unless I misunderstood your question of course :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well okay and thanks but I was looking to see if anyone had tried to make the concentrate.

I thought I might have misunderstood :grinning:
As far as I know nobody has made the concentrate, but I could be wrong (again).

1 Like

Okay, I’ll keep looking. I’m operating on the assumption that RY4 flavor is a mix of other concentrates…caramel perhaps and ???..

This thread may help you to get started.

1 Like

Thanks, I had seen and read through that thread on making NETs.
Former pipe smoker here, I’ve spent quite some time experimenting and already making NETs (my mentor has been ECF member Stra8vision) and become quite satisfied with the results. I like mixing NET hybrids and thus the reason for pondering DIY versions of flavors like RY4, 555, and such. I’m thinking they are not really a stand alone concentrate but more a mix of concentrates used to create a flavor scheme.

That’s an ingredient of RY4 Double, not of RY4, maybe this will help you a little;

HIC’s Flavor Notes:

This is not a substitute for TFA’s RY4 Double - they’re very different. FA RY4 is not near as sweet or “bakery like”. This is a more tobacco-y flavor and far more concentrated than TFA’s version. A recipe for similar flavor using FA would include perhaps 2% FA RY4, along with plenty of sweet caramel, vanilla, and nut flavors. I distinctly taste FA Virginia in FA RY4, so read those notes, too. This isn’t a complete description, but that much is important to know.

I know you are not after a RY4 Double but the mention of Virginia might help (a little)

1 Like

This from Stra8vision:

There are many, many different ways to mix an RY4 style juice, which way tastes best depends on the person enjoying it. Try adding the following to a well aged NET;
1% DIYFS “Holy Vanilla”
2% TFA “Vanilla Swirl”
1.5% TFA “English Toffee”
3% FW “Caramel Candy”
1.5% TFA “AP”

• I frequent the “best Tobacco for flavor extraction” thread on ECF pretty much on a daily basis. If there’s anyone who knows what to mix with what, to get what… it would be Stra8vision… he’s been doing it for a long time now. Still, it is all about personal taste preference. :wink:

Lots of RY4 posts:

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/search/6384223/?q=RY4&o=date&c[user][0]=178060

7 Likes