Searching for FA Whipped Cream

Well, good point I guess but I can’t afford the MF right now and they aren’t shipping until after the first of the year I believe. I was thinking or hoping the vanilla sub would be less altering than the creams.

3 Likes

Thank you for the info and links!

4 Likes

I dont think any of the listed flavors will replace the cream whipped , but if you have holy vanilla you may be able to replace the MF vanilla with it …i havent use the vt sweet cream so im not sure what that taste like…

Do you have Liquid,Barn VIC

2 Likes

I do indeed.

2 Likes

Use the TPA VBIC at the perxentage the cream whipped is at then use the LB vic in place of the TPA vbic

3 Likes

Okay. Thanks for your help.

3 Likes

Well, since it’s kind of on-topic…what the hell is the deal with FA not making those flavors available? I too have looked for those flavors but didn’t need them bad enough to order from the UK.

6 Likes

FA Nth America made the decision to not allow the sale of DAAP flavours in Nth America any retailer who goes around that decision has their supply of FA cut.

5 Likes

Thanx. Doesn’t sound too logical allowing it in the UK but not North America.

5 Likes

Why not just order it directly from them?
https://flavourart.com/en/?subcats=Y&status=A&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&q=Whipped&dispatch=products.search

4 Likes

Flavour Art nth America are a seperate entity to FA. FANA have made this rule not FA

4 Likes

Has anyone ordered direct from FA in Italy and what method of shipping? Is the “not tracked” okay? I hate to pay €21.00 for DHL. All I want is the Premium Custard.

4 Likes

grab it from chefs buddy is much cheaper link up above

6 Likes

I had no problems @TheTinMan, loaded up on butter, milk, whipped cream, and custard with no issues.

4 Likes

Yeah I understand that but still, they are part of the same company aren’t they? I have to assume there is some entity at the top that FANA reports to. I’m just trying to rationalize the decision making/thought processes from a business perspective.

Why do they think selling their DAAP-laden products is fine in one part of the world but not in the North American part? It’s not like Europeans are immune to DAAP or Americans are more sensitive to it.

4 Likes

You serious? We can’t have a Christmas thread around here without someone trying to fuck it up.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Considering ordering the cream whipped. Can order 20ml from Chefs and with shipping it is $15 or so. Just wondering if it is worth it. I want to order the MF Vanilla as well. Sigh. Choices choices.

3 Likes

Ok so I watched Waynes vid that was linked and it he pointed out some things about FA that I wasn’t aware of. Thank you @worm1.
I seldom watch his vids.

4 Likes

You will want to watch these.

They are Dated a few years but still very interesting.

FlavourArts Tour
(Video will jump to the good part the Tour, but you can rewind to the beginning if you want)

FlavourArt with the ClearStream Onward Testing

2 Likes