Shipping Talk

That’s for sure. We are bound to implement the laws from EU, without having anything to say about it! Talk about putting our country on the low end of the political scale…

2 Likes

wow that is tight not much in a package when it includes the shipping. Think i will have to stop bitching about how shit it can be here in au

2 Likes

Is this Norwegian shop no good?
https://www.pgvg.no

5 Likes

Have you entered the price of all your liquids in the calculator so that it gives you the price for what you make? Before fussing about costs, it’s always interesting to keep an eye on that to keep both feet on the ground and not to start imagining things.

You’d be surprised how cheap your liquids still are even if you import concentrates from the other side of the globe and have to pay all sorts of taxes and duties.
You know the costs involved, it’s quite easy to simulate a few examples.

3 Likes

That IS my local tradesman. I do almost all my shopping there.

5 Likes

Ok, I just checked both. I’ve ordered from both, but CF is my main supplier. RV is 9.90 Gbp insured and tracked while CF is 9.12 untracked. What’s weird is I have always used tracked but now it’s not giving the option. Sigh.

I checked my invoices and since CF raised their rates a few months ago, the tracked shipping is 15 Gbp. That’s 50% greater than RV. However, in 2.5 years of dealing with CF, I’ve had one problem and they fixed it without hesitation.

4 Likes

So I was curious about VAT and did a little reading, smoking cessation products are under the reduced rate of VAT, and goods and services sold outside the EU are exempt. So the way it reads to me is you shouldn’t have to pay any VAT. Because the transaction was done outside the EU. or at the very least the lower rate. food is also exempt. Just my two cents.

1 Like

in which country?

1 Like

The United kingdom.

2 Likes

OK
Got a little confused here because it all started off with Norway. Not all countries see vaping as a smoking cessation product. Where I live it’s actually illegal to advertise as such and shops have been fined for it.

1 Like