Simple Blueberry Recipe

I’ve looked around the recipes and can’t find anything that gets good reviews for what I want. My fiancé wants just a plain blueberry juice (she’s new to vaping and doesn’t really like creams). But she wants just a straight blueberry. Anyone have any ideas what flavors and percentages? I have a few blueberry flavors and bilberry. Thanks.

6 Likes

Hehe, you probably wont have this one on deck (or maybe you do) @Joe74361 . You can solve ALL her Blueberry needs, with ONE flavor.

11 Likes

100% agree. That blueberry is fantasic !!

6 Likes

i only have one. Wonder, blueberry smoothie. i think it to be pretty good.

5 Likes

Simple Blueberry :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

I have to go with Session here because MF blueberry it simply CAN’T be beat. I’ve tried more than a few and always come back to this one … The price tag isn’t that bad when you consider using only 0.40% to get a perfect blueberry flavor.

5 Likes

I think Rocky has a winner for your woman. Here is a link to purchase it if your interested.

https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/flavor-extract-blueberry-pure-extract-premium

3 Likes

For cheaper option, blueberry flavor west 5-6% with bilberry flavour art 0.5-1%

5 Likes

Ya, MF is expensive no doubt but it should last longer because its a super duper or some such right?

3 Likes

It cost me $2.00 to make 100ml of the MFing recipe,
15 ml bottle will make 1500 ml of juice using it at 1% which is high, can actually be used at .6 - .8 % :ok_hand:

4 Likes

My bad. I meant from starting price. Mf would be cheaper in the long run.

6 Likes

I just put in the Blueberry FW @6 % solo
It came out 0.01 more for 100 ml
(Including Nic in my calculations)

3 Likes

Plus nothing matches the taste of MF

3 Likes