Simple trick that may help newbies... like me

I have to try INW Banana very soon. You know what happened to me a couple weeks ago? I forgot to tell you this. So i ordered that one flavoring we were chatting about to mix that one juice up. I sit down to start mixing, went to remove the needle tip and for some stupid a$$ reason my hand let it go, all over the floor. I went into full ginger rage mode and punched the wall injuring my hand further.

Fortunately CHV has it so its on my WL.

1 Like

What are you like lol.

Remember itā€™s only a bottle of flavouring lol.

Iā€™ll PM you now to save cluttering this thread with idle chit chat lol.

J

2 Likes

Being a soulless ginger is rough sometimes, lol.

1 Like

You could always just measure out the vg in a graduated cylinder,flask or measuring cup instead of weighing it. That is how I do it on larger batches. I weight the flavoring and nic and just measure pg ( unless its just a little bit) and vg.

1 Like

Guess what Flavor West just started selling. These fit their 4oz, 8oz, and 16oz bottles. PERFECTā€¦

Sorry, this was not actually supposed to be directed at you @David28470, hit the wrong REPLY Button I guessā€¦

1 Like

Hey thats ok @ringling. Do you think they might fit on tpa fa and cap 4 oz bottles too? Would be great if they do.

As far as I can tell FW and TFA bottle caps are interchangeable. I wouldnā€™t doubt they all use the same type bottles, but donā€™t quote me. Try to screw on a TFA cap on the FA and Cap botlles. This will answer your question for sureā€¦

1 Like

I cut the pipettes down and fit one on my syringe it fits good and itā€™s the added length that you need to get liquid out of half empty bottles and you can use the other end the thick side as a little funnelā€¦

I am saddened that no one has suggested these. I use them every time I am attempting something new. I do small scale on new mixes, works great on my scale as they dont weigh crazy AND I can use my milk frother on said mix when complete.

These also work good if youre the person that likes to heat steep with water. Its glass so no melted plastic and the seal is water tight. No brainer!

I also have 500ml jars for my large batches.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

I bought some Ball brand jelly jars like that from Walmart. They do work well. I changed over to large amber boston rounds tho.

1 Like