SMOK TF-R2 Dual RBA Deck

Got any precision screwdrivers or drill bits laying about?

1 Like

yes and no lol
I will have to go look around in my tool shed but they are all pretty loose and not labeled, but I gotcha I can figure that out. Just wanted to make sure a 3ml bit is what I should be using

1/8 for drill bit. Thats the one you want.

2 Likes

k, is that standard across the board? or does that depend on the wire? like 24 vs 26, Ti vs SS, etc?

Thanks a lot for helping me too guys- I really want to get some of this down before I get all my equip and then really flood ELR with my screams for HELP!

I sent u 316L

1 Like

Thanks man! So in the steam app there isnā€™t only 316L thereā€™s 316L/elite or just 316? is it the elite?

I think I am making this more complicated and nervous than it needs to be. There is just so much more input info on steam then I thought, Like calculated leg length, wire length, etcā€¦ I was always thinking just wrap it around a bit and off ya go :wink:

1 Like

Steam Engine is vague when it comes to this sorta thing. As long as you have your trusty ohm reader youā€™ll be fine.

I always wrap my coils with 3mm inner diameter. The only time I donā€™t is when i have an atty like the craptastic Aromamizer RDTA, I go smaller diameter because the cotton becomes an issue reducing my airflow. Other than that 3mm all the way baby!

2 Likes

Awesome! THANKS again guys I really appreciate you taking the time to help as always-
All I need now is to buy an Ohm meter and a few RBAs and away I go! Hopefully sooner than later because Iā€™m low on stock coils :slight_smile:

If youā€™re gonna use TC-mode it doesnā€™t matter :smile: If youā€™re on a mech, going that low may be questionable for a beginner, but with these regulated mods, itā€™s not really a problem.

2 Likes

it just says 316L on the label I think ull be just fine if you use an ohm meterā€¦ I think your getting excited? haha my god ull b ok bud I just went through it waiting for my cube to lol

1 Like

You think? :wink:

Iā€™m getting excited about my cloud kit too!! I already have the xcube 2 (still gonna be great having another) but the TF4V is what I REALLY canā€™t wait for!! Iā€™ll now be able to speed these tastings along too!! I have 80 mixes in queue haha
Originally I didnā€™t think I won the kit and it was spam because for over a week I never got another email and yesterday just by mistake I clicked my spam folder and there was the email from smok!
But to my shock and horror it said they picked 300 winners out of the 250 prizes and that the first 250 people to reply to the email will win (Bogus on their part)
So in a frantic rush I quickly fired them a reply and heard nothing back :frowning:I figured there was no chance that I was among the 250 people that replied because the damn email was in my spam and they sent the email a day backā€¦

I went to their website today and they listed all the winners and my heart began to sink as I went down the list not seeing my name until I saw my name!! SECOND from the bottom!! I got extremely lucky and I felt like I won a second time haha

Thankfully they are shipping the US winners from a US shop so I shouldnā€™t have to wait long!

Excited is an understatement!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m excited for you!!! I canā€™t wait for another to experience this is fkn psyco super duper!!!

1 Like

I just made the purge this morning. My GF is gonna beat my assā€¦

2 Likes

I got my vape mail today. Now I have triplets. Clean emā€™, Wick emā€™ and Vape emā€™! I feel like Lebronā€¦ A triple double.

5 Likes

I also got a little something-something:

Should make around 8666 ml of finished liquid :smiley:

5 Likes

WTG @daath. You about to get lifted. (Ebonics)

3 Likes

I understood that one.

2 Likes

sump nā€™, sump nā€™ (also Ebonics)

2 Likes

That one tooā€¦

2 Likes

I finally got around to building my other 2 TF-R2 dual rba decks. These should run at .07 - .08 ohm.

4 Likes