Smokers Don't Understand

I get this all the time as well…to me I believe people criticize things they dont understand or that are different, especially non smokers.
“You don’t know whats in those things”…I get that AT LEAST once a day…um…actually I know EXACTLY whats “in those things” thank you very much!!
The people I run into are just plain ignorant and like someone said, they just parrot what they randomly heard elsewhere and take it as gospel…
But I really believe if its something they don’t know anything about or is “new” it automatically scares them so to them its bad…without doing a single lick of research about it. It just pisses me off, not that they say these things to me, just that these are the people we tend to go up against. They have already branded it as evil and jump on that campaign and spew ignorance…
The media and anti vape crusaders have done a DAMN good job putting these images in their heads! Like the “scientific evidence” that there’s formaldehyde in vapor…they knew this wasn’t true on the level they were saying but IT DOESN"T MATTER the media already put it out there and now, even though it was proven to be a lie, all these people have it burned into their thick skulls that its truth…I just read an article about all that I wish I had the link…

Im all for debates or people having their own opinions or whatever but educate yourself before you come at me about something…

As for smokers, the ones I’ve dealt with seem to look at vaping as…idk how to phrase it…more manly or “real” where they view vaping as a joke or silly and that they would loose a bit of their image or self to vape instead of smoking…cause smoking is cool and vaping is…g…happy :wink:

3 Likes

Get on fox 's news website (think it’s foxnews.com) and search formaldehyde. If it is still there what you will find is the real story rather than what was said on TV for all the world to see. Online it goes on to say the ecigs do not emit formaldehyde when voltage levels are set where one normally vapes. They also went on to say testing was not complete…See there’s the trick, they tell half the story on TV then so they do not catch any flack, put the complete story online where they know most will not see it…

4 Likes

Sounds like a case of MOD ENVY…lol

4 Likes

Exactly my point thank you! Some of the “scientists” were at such insane levels it really wasnt even vaping anymore it was combustion but just as I stated they needed to get out what they chose to, to miss lead the public or sway them in false light and they continue to do so!

Mod envy haha! Mine is bigger than yours;-)
(sadly I think this statement is true with the monster that arrives tomorrow)
Joking aside I did have a guy tell me a real man smokes cigs while little girls eats cotton candy (I was explaining what flavors I had in my juice at the time)
Well I guess I would rather be a little girl then a DEAD real man…yes… I just said that…

3 Likes

Yes you did say that and you know what, Me too…

3 Likes

…not sure what to say to that but DAAAAAMN!

Bravo to you for not having any smoking related issues!! You dodged a big bullet there starting off while still at such a young, developing stage!

3 Likes

I’m joining the club on that one…changing my profile name to Little_Miss_Alive_Jimk!

4 Likes

I have dodged many. I must have an entire army of guardian angels. Anyway, I thought I was old enough at the time :astonished:

3 Likes

I have a home physiotherapy sessions following knee replacement surgery.
Last week I was on my treadmill when my physiotherapist’s phone rang, I told him to take the call.
I was walking at 2.8 mph on a 4% incline.
His call lasted 10 minuets on his return he was surprised to find me comfortably continuing
WHILE VAPING AWAY MERRILY I was smoking 40 cigs a day up to about a year ago.

I have a simple answer for any critics -
Vaping gives me hope for the future, I may be wrong but it is the best chance that I have.

4 Likes

But you still need your lungs to be clean under proper load. I stop vaping an hour in advance before running and cycling sessions, otherwise it will be harder to breath and my HRM will be higher. But yeah, they clean from VG and PG in just an hour or two. Definitely a difference compared to months of cleaning after smoking!

4 Likes

I always wanted to be a little girl…Muahahaha

2 Likes

I want to be called Loretta!

6 Likes

The Judean People’s Front…, Wanckers!

3 Likes

How about some “wolf nipple” chips? Get’em while their hot! … Imperialist rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Nah, I still have a barrel of otters noses to get through, maybe later!

2 Likes