SmokyBlue's One Shot Reviews

I believe it’s this one.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3311461?

It looks interesting if indeed the coffee is smooth.

4 Likes

Nat listed it below :slight_smile: Sorry had to pick up little people

2 Likes

yeah nat, I’m really weird about coffee and this is very smooth

5 Likes

Many thanks mate.
I thought the OMG OG was just Michelle’s excited writings :smiley: I didn’t realise it was the name of the recipe.

6 Likes

Well I could do that too LOL

4 Likes

dies laughing!! I named it the first thing I said after testing it… see, I lost the bottle. Had to remix it, forgot about the second bottle as I had too many sitting on my desk… I then mailed out of a few juices to help a friend on mine out… she had nothing to vape, so figured out second bottle went out the door and I was all down about it… had lost 2, or so I thought. Nopes found the other one, by the bays in my battery charger, looking all sweet and innocent… boy it sure fooled me how delish it had grown… it was a O.M.G. OG moment :wink:

and yeah

@authormichellehughes can do that too :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well your post got me thinking and I’ve spent the last 20 minutes looking at my records at all of the coffee recipes I’ve tried. It’s been two years since I mixed one and I thought a couple were good. It’s time to make a few testers again. I’ve learned that my taste for things has changed over the last 3 years and I want a different profile. Thanks for posting it.

6 Likes

Thank Smoky for this one, I swore I wouldn’t do another coffee and she proved me wrong… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I like doing just that, Michelle… it gives me the bad case of giggles when I can make it happen… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

now to get up on wrapping presents, mixing more juice, wrapping yeah I said that already lol… wow and still no tree up! :stuck_out_tongue: but it will be up by this Saturday! :smiley: :tada:

3 Likes

I need to vape some of these dang bottles of juice I’ve made before I mix or find someone to hand over some juice too LOL my cabinet is OVERFLOWING with DIY juice

4 Likes

Vape more!!! scores!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Saturday night, planning on changing some of the shots up on site…
If anyone has suggestions of what is up… let me know.

Always open to anything on my list here… :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/?filter=28997

3 Likes

You’re not alone. LMAO
It’s one of the things I brought up to her here:

5 Likes

It was my recipe lol… how about hear over to it and give me a little heart or star or something??
I like things like those :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey now… I have a name scheme going on too… I like to hide the real good ones under some wacky names… never know… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

and you could give me some hearts and stars too Mr Sparky :stuck_out_tongue: bwahahaha!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

on a side note: I think the rating system is fine… it’s the slackers that if you try something… be kind and honest… say you did on the recipe… at least so others can be warned its a total flop and do not try to mix it… this way it saves those flavors for those of us that enjoy it :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face: :tada:

5 Likes

Once I get around to actually mixing it, and trying it out… (with a minor caveat, since I will be subbing the coffee) :wink:

4 Likes

Whut??? Subbing the coffee??? but then it won’t be the same…
So… compromise… Send me addy for a shot… or I can send you a coffee…
5ml tube… and you can play with the real stuff… :smiley:

3 Likes

I posted this up on my fb page… so popping this here too…

“If you want your orders before Christmas… my cut off day is Dec 17th 2019… otherwise it might be after Christmas before you can get anything… I am also taking off from mixing starting Dec 23 - 28 for the holidays… Just a small heads up! New coupons to come out on Monday…”

I think I need an elr coupon too… hmm yes, no??

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Land of Misfit Posts :upside_down_face:

Okay… fb has given me trouble that I have posted nudes… go figure…
I have the site back up… and finished with the shop… the notes still are not back… but… check it out… There is even… recipe books to grab! :stuck_out_tongue:

Discount codes thru the New Year!!
For the shots: **[newyearshots10] will give you 10% off
For the flavor packs:[newyear2020] **will give you 20% off

Happy New Year!!! I am still working things out, but you should be able to see the site now…
You will have to rejoin, as yes I wiped the entire site out and will be once again, starting over on my notes and other things…

https://flvfan.com/shop/

5 Likes

Nudes??? What the hell kinda shop you got going on over there???

6 Likes