ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Smoky's Flavorah Contest Grab 5!

that is not it… I have it in the flv fan group somewhere… let me find it.

here: https://sboh.wa.gov/Portals/7/Doc/Tab08h-EmergencyRuleVaporFlavors-Final_.pdf?fbclid=IwAR06d-scKPWaGNDwb63D8i7A6oQkXlJ501av0EydFAuWbAcNW8jLa2o2xo8

4 Likes

Thanks out to @Flavorah and to @SmokyBlue for setting this up. Seeing as though we’re talking Flavorah, let’s talk my fav. When having NOT owned any Flavorah, but investigating I heard rave reviews about the Rich Cinnamon, but balked at the high price of it, and held off. Finally made the jump and was blown away by how good and unique the RC was. Still expensive, but it is able to work on about almost ANY environment where you need Cinnamon. No easy task. Spicy, but smooth, rich and creamy, with perfect sweetness, Rich Cinnamon just doesn’t fail to impress. And of course, in keeping with it’s higher price, it’s VERY strong, and literally requires sometimes only ONE drop. Whew, going to go mix some up now I think !!!

5 Likes

I have to agree with @Suomynona. FLV Cream, Custard and Vanilla Pudding take top honors for number of times reordered.

5 Likes

If I was talking to someone new in dark basement where no one could see me in Washington or Oregon I would recommend getting root beer, lime, bubble gum, and marshmallow to start because they are all versatile flavors and have done me very well.

5 Likes

I think you are ready for your trench coat :smiley:

4 Likes

Pink guava for the grapefruit notes and wild melons for a stand alone sweet treat. Thanks FLV & Smoky for the contest!

5 Likes

I was just introduced to Flavorah favors last month and let me just say that I’m falling in love with this company. Started with Sweet Cream, it’s now become a favorite in most of my mixes. Yam! Let me just say Flavorah made a believer out of me with this flavor because I’d been trying for three years to replicate it with no luck until they came into my mixing life. Eggnog, a flavor I’d tried to recreate again for YEARS and Flavorah kicked it out of the ballpark. Just ordered Brie, and waiting for it to arrive because dang it, SmokyBlue said something about it working for cheesecake and now I have to know. Milk and Honey is amazing by Flavorah too and for the first time I can add honey into my recipes without getting that horrible kitty tinkle smell. I am slowly building up my Flavorah arsenal! Can’t wait to see what comes up next. Edited to add I just got the Vanilla Pudding Flavorah in today… and it smells great!

5 Likes

If someone was asking me about flavorah then the first thing I would bring up would be the rich cinnamon, I would wax poetic about it right now too but @SessionDrummer already did it better than I could lol, the cream and frosting are very nice too. Hopefully if I win this I’ll have more flavorah flavors to gush about lol

6 Likes

I have what Flavorh sent me give me a second and ill PM you

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @SmokyBlue

Not a big fan of flavorah. Way to expensive for what you get. I have not seen the one or two drops from any of their flavors. Though I have not purchased any of their stuff in years so maybe it has changed. That’s what I hear from our beloved @SmokyBlue.

Recently a friend hooked me up and I was able to purchase a couple of flavors and Flavorah’s cotton candy and The Mango are two that I grabbed. I hope not to be disappointed.

4 Likes

No one told me about Acai!!! Okay want!

4 Likes

I have never tried any Flavorah flavor concentrates.

pound Cake would be my first Flavorah flavor choice.

I’ve only been DIY’ing my e-liquids for less than 1 year. I just looked over the current flavor list and there were at least twenty that would really help round out my current stash. Some of them are flavors I have not seen from other flavor lines.

Having to choose just one I would have to pick #Pound Cake# since I don’t have any cake flavors and Pound Cake is my favorite type of cake. I didn’t see Malt or I would have picked that as my first choice. A Malt flavor would also compliment the Wheat and Hops as well as any Cream, Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry.

Thank you @SmokyBlue for providing a chance to sample the Flavorah flavors I have been hearing so much about here on ELR Forum.

6 Likes

Due to people’s comments here, I bought some flavorah flavors, I received them this week, I am looking forward to trying them …

5 Likes

FLV Rich Cinnamon, Yes Flavorah is more expensive than any other Flavor Concentrate Line on the Market.
But at one to two drops per 30ml. mix.
What you get is a perfect bakery cinnamon to add to anything that requires a bolder flavor. One 15ml. bottle will last your entire lifetime.
This is the only Flavorah flavor I own or have worked with.
I am saving up money in my IRA account to purchase a bottle of Alpine Strawberry for when I retire in 2037

5 Likes

As long as you will play with my idea on the 2-3 bottle drops in 30ml (wild melon) to see if I am right on it being yet another “flavor” that can make your mix wet… sure!!! :slight_smile: haha!! Good luck @Letitia :kissing_heart::partying_face:

4 Likes

#TeamRichCinnamon
#TeamSteam

5 Likes

what ya waiting for lol… do it!!! You will enjoy them Gus!

2 Likes

I JUST picked it up @Mark_Turner. WHEW, it’s an ass-kicker. I find it hard to explain, but it’s actually got some “green” in it, if that makes sense. Stronger than a mule kick.

3 Likes

There will be at least another contest this month so you have chances… (to follow me around and rule the world!) haha!! Good luck Mark! :+1::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Can’t taste strawberry? Never fear, Flavorah Alpine Strawberry is here! Yes it “seems” expensive, but you will use very little and the cost is worth every penny.

4 Likes