SMOOTH and VAPE WIZARD. what, how, why, when and where

vape wizard. Smooth
I purchased both of these flavors because 1. they sound cool. and 2. It seemed like a good idea.
The problem is, I have no idea how, when, why or where I would use them. Also, I would like to know what they are.
I could use some help with this subject.
Thank you

1 Like

There’s a bit about it on our resources page, “Master Mixer’s Tip & Tricks”

3 Likes

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they’re basically the same thing and they’re pretty much only useful for muting harsh flavors like strong citruses or tobacco. If you have a recipe that is a little too sharp or harsh or one that makes you cough, they’re great. A drop per 10ml is usually plenty. Any more and you’ll kill all flavor. I have Vape wizard but I rarely use it…usually only in citrus mixes.

5 Likes

It’s kinda good news as well. I have found if you have tinkered with a recipie almost to far beyond repair, a bit of MTS FA can do its magic and make it vape’able. Sometimes it’s exciting and sometimes it just sorta meh. But to be honest I haven’t yet made a recipie intentionally adding MTS…but some day I will.

1 Like

thanks. As you can tell I am new at the diy game.I plan on being good someday. I thought it was gonna be easy. :grin: i have already tinkered w/a recipe beyond repair it was ok till i added fruit punch, which took over every thing. got thirty mg’s of that. how much should I use?

1 Like

Many of us are still new,!or at least not considered “expert.” The only way to get good is to tinker…all all too often crash and burn. But it gives you the required hands on experience needed to know how to take a recipie from good to great. No amount of reading can replace hands on…it can only give you guidance. I know for me I stil need more guidance and more help…but I know it’s a process many on this site are helping with.

Thanks to everyone. Just mixed my 4th adv. yay!

3 Likes

This not really related to your post, but it may be something you may need later if you come across a need for any other additives.

2 Likes