So what exactly does the favoring we use contain?

Walt I’ve picked up another 10 odd of your flavors on top of the 15 I haven’t even received yet. Your presence here and elsewhere is a chief driver of that. A company that is willing to get down and dirty with individual end-users is worthy of my dollar. . .

Thank You.

IMA try and guess you vanilla origin. That’s sort of a hobby of mine. I know you won’t tell, but they do vary widely. . .almost like coffee. I’m a bit of a vanilla bean collector.

Could be rough, it is a combo of three :smiley: 50% / 25% / 25%

You guess it and I promise to tell you. Your only hint is that I add no sweetener for a reason :smiley:

1 Like

its been proven all ejuice contains horse semen in it. Helps with the clouds brahh

4 Likes

No way I’m that good, but knowing it’s a mix will be really fun to ponder.

That EU reg is complete BS. Plants create more chemicals than humans could ever hope to as a species. They have had hundreds of millions of years to figure it out. We’ve only scratched the surface of knowing what they can do. Only scare tactics and/or ignorance/naivety could drive such nonsense.

Walt, I’d love a soursop flavor. I’d be willing to help fund the purchase of the original essence (or whatever you call it). I’m not kidding. I’m really looking forward to trying your stuff. Oh, I’m also willing to roast you some coffee to help get a flavor that tastes the way real, fresh, high-quality coffee tastes. Alternatively, just pick up some coffee from George Howell. . .but his stuff is very expensive. Anyway, I’m very open to collaboration in a real sense on those flavors. I’m well beyond what anyone would consider a “coffee snob.”

2 Likes

That’s actually the root of the notion that artificial flavorings may be better for vaping. Because you have a single specific isomer of a flavor molecule rather than whatever soup some plant has concocted. Dunno how legit that theory is, but it seems reasonable to me.

1 Like

Makes sense, nicotine is much safer than nicotine+600 chemicals. . .when combusted. . .probably. Although it is an insecticide, not far from caffeine. Kinda weird it works like that. But I think it’s a double sided argument. Right? I mean, not knowing what they do is not the same as them being safe. It could be they all beautifully counteract and cancel each other out so some bacteria in our gut keeps us alive or something wacky like that.

I don’t voice this often because I don’t want people to know precisely how crazy I am. I believe there is an extensive global plant conspiracy controlling us. I mean, we spend a lot of time and effort to destroy our environment in favor of some of them. Not the least of which we cultivate illegally, etc. . .etc. I mean, who needs aliens. Lazy bastards don’t even need to move to control us. As always I’m half serious, but its a weird possibility. I swear I’m not high. But if I was, what would this all mean?

I mean ‘office plants,’ does it get any cushier? They live inside, only downside is hanging out with a bunch of a-holes 5 days a week, but still not bad for something we hardly consider an organism.

Walt, I really appreciate your candor on this issue. The information you have provided is most helpful to me & I hope, to others as well.
I appreciate the TPD is a real tin of worms for you guys, & IMO, a credit to you that you are prepared to comply.

You mean from a secrecy/disclosure point of view? Or an admin/bureaucracy POV?..Id imagine probably both.

LOL both for sure.

We are updating our website as we speak with all the required documents for each batch. You will be able to visit any flavor page and grab the info you need quickly and painlessly.

2 Likes

If you really want to know what’s in the actual flavors you need to start at the molecular level. Here’s a list of some of the molecules TFA uses and sells on their website. Using these molecules is for the very advanced DIY’er.

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/c-52-aroma-molecules-f-m.aspx

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen these before, but I would’ve thought they were for perfume (not vaping) …but gets the “like” from @Pro_Vapes, so praps I just learnt something!

A woman by the name Jennifer Jarvis who wrote the book http://www.diyeliquidmixology.com occasionally discusses the molecules when talking about different flavorings and their similar characteristics. She’s been doing some experimentation with these molecules. It sounds rather challenging to me, it requires a very sensitive pallet something I don’t possess. She’s writing 2 more books which I think one of them goes into this subject a little further, but don’t quote me on that.

1 Like

Thanks antfuzz… interesting & I’ll definitely look into it!!
But with regards to your link to PA… just to confirm… arent they aroma molecules?.. as used in perfume?

Check out the Deeper DIY sub on reddit. Some incredible information posted there, one of the rarest of reddit gems. AB Dada is working to put the money together for the production of some open sourced flavorings.

1 Like

Woh…dude theres some heavy shit in there!.. Thanks!

1 Like

@therabidweasel - Have you read Michael Pollan’s “The Botany of Desire”?

Not so much that one cant learn on their own, several of them have. Hope you enjoy.

1 Like

If you look at some of the descriptions you’ll notice some of the attributes of the molecules. It does explain on the website even though they’re called aromas they are used for flavorings.

1 Like

I have not, but I shall look into it

Oh… Ok. Thx antfuzz

Im offically done with Acetoin…shit is killing me! Im coughing more in the last week than I did with smoking Camels.
Made the mistake of using the old Bavarian Cream and the last of my old Sweet cream @ 1% each in the same mix, and was painfully reminded why I purchased the DX line.
Had to mix a batch on the fly before work just to vape it through the day.
YMMV…but I aint going there again.