Sorry for my absence

Hang in there brother!
Been down that road myself and although it is a rough ride you do get there in the end.
Still unemployed myself but I have managed to get over the emotional baggage and stress that was heaped upon me from a great height but I truly believe that karma is a bitch and they will get there’s one day, 10 fold!
Thoughts and prayers are with you and I am sure we will all miss you in the short term but will look forward to your return!

3 Likes

No shit. my ex wanted child support for the weekend visits she had with our boys they lived with me and I damn sure didn’t get any from her but she took me to court trying to get it for the time they spent with her. Fortunately I had documented her time with them and that most of it was spend at their friends houses not at hers. It came out to be less than three percent of the time that they were actually wit her and she wanted over two hundred a month for it. she managed to get a court date without me being served and attached my wages so I had to take her back to court to get it stopped. The only good that came out of it was the judge made her pay it all back. Then she had a bill go into collections and because our divorce wasn’t final they were going to attach my wages for it. I explained the situation. the guy told me he didn’t care where he got the money he just wanted to make the collection so we agreed and I gave him her bank routing number and account number. He held off till I cashed the last check that she owed me and then attached her account for the entire amount. completely drained her account twice to get his money. I had heard through the distant family that she was gonna have me killed for giving her info to the guy. and that she had deliberately let it go to collections because she knew they would come after me. She still birches about it to the boys and they are 33 and 31 now.

2 Likes

Divorce is nasty and it seems its all about the money im in court every 3 to 4 months bc she wants more , she gets a raise so her daycare bill goes up so she wants me to pay the increase , i make more money she wants more but when my bills go up i cant get a decrease its nutz the way the crap works i truly believe if both parents are living in same town kids shld be split evenly and know one pays but the way courts are set up its a lose win thing so someone has to lose smh