SteamCrave Classic MTL RTA and Hadron Mini Reviewed by SessionDrummer

You should get one their both good now I’ve got to buy this one cos it looks so nice good reveiw I did enjoy reading I’ve had a bad day cheers

3 Likes

Thanks @Grabbo

2 Likes

Outstanding review! Thank you! As a fellow SC lover, I appreciate the honest reviews. I’ve had my eyes on the mod, but I’m on the fence about it. I just, not too long ago, bought their dna250c lipo. I don’t use MTL, and have plenty of Ursa 100w mods (one in every color hehe) I love the looks of this one though. You might have just twisted my arm a little lol I just need ONE tiny excuse as to why I would need another mod and I’ll buy one…any excuses you can think of for me? :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Lynda_Marie, it is a good mod, and although still somewhat new to me, haven’t had any issues. You can never have too many right ?? Kidding, if you’re flush with 100watters already, it’s your call. Thanks.

2 Likes

I didn’t read the entire review because I too have ADD (no, seriously). But just wanted to say thanx for all the reviews you’ve shared and the time you spent helping to further this thing of ours! Semper Fi!

4 Likes

Buy it ,Looks like small baby brother now all you need is the one in the middle and you’ve got the whole family

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @TorturedZen, very appreciated brother.

1 Like

Great review @SessionDrummer, never was into MTL Vapes… but after recently trying out a Boro device with the Voltrove rba, now this one really peaks my interest, and the mod being a 21700 is definitely a plus… :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for taking the time to get THROUGH that Mega Review @Rocky02852. I think YOU are to blame now, as NOW, I must have a boro. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Hehe well it only took me a couple days to go through it :rofl:
But I did reread it a couple times (I like to be thorough) and your write ups are thorough :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks Rock. I think the next one, I’ll do it as NOT as Mega !!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

No, go for it. You can never have Too much information…
BTW is the largest airflow insert a 2mm and did you try it ?

4 Likes

Yes, and for my tastes, it was a little too big for a traditional MTL, and it DID work as a Restricted DL. Restricted being the key phrase.

4 Likes

Excellent work. Man you put time in on that one. Thank you!

3 Likes

Wow, thanks a lot @SmilingOgre. That always means a lot, especially from an Ogre !!!

2 Likes

Deserving. Photos are top notch. They catch the detail that’s important. Write up is thorough with just enough opinion to round the review out without becoming fluff. Entertaining without being tangential or leaving me with WTF? Ten out of ten from my perspective.

3 Likes

Dammit brother Walt. FIRST time I’ve smiled, … all day.

I only wish I could have put it on the SCOPE !!!

Thank you brother.

1 Like

I would love to see you snag a scope for your reviews. You know they’re good for other things too, hint, hint.

This would do the trick…

2 Likes

Roger that brother. Ty @SmilingOgre.

2 Likes

3-18-22 Update

Regarding this minor issue. Expanding on this, I was talking to another reviewer, who had not really flooding, but some over-juicing/gurgling, after re-filling the tank. During the FIRST part of my test(s) I did not use enough cotton, and had some minor weeping from the air flow pins. I contacted Maggie from SteamCrave, and she agreed, that more cotton would resolve this, and it did. I think because I had early on, went heavier with the cotton, I didn’t really have an issue re-filling. After numerous re-fills, and wick changes, I did notice that with a LIGHTER cotton load, after re-filling, I did get some “wet” hits, but only for about 3 or 4 hit, then smooth sailing throughout the entire rest of the tank.

I experimented, with again, heavier cotton loads, and it ceased. Not sure if it’s a con or not, but an issue to be aware of, if you do not use enough cotton. In my experience, if you go with a heavier cotton load, it is a non-issue.

3 Likes