SteamCrave Hadron LITE Advanced Kit review by SessionDrummer

I’m literally ordering the GM combo for myself. The Supreme v3 is a daily carry for me…sooooo, an extra can’t hurt (I have one of each color lol) definitely a SC fan. I saw the mod and thought it looked interesting. I know you’re a SC guy so I’ll definitely trust your review, I mean when it comes to concentrates, you’ve literally never been wrong. When you give a 10/10 I trust it. I tried ordering from Steam Crave but their payment system is a nightmare. I’ve tried twice…Amy is great, but I give up on that. Thanks so much for the review. I mainly use the postless with 2.5mm fused claptons. So Fast Tech it is. Thank you SO much for the review! I’ll mix some Crumble up just for this :yum:
Thanks again for your fabulous reviews, I always appreciate them. :smiley:

3 Likes

I use Wotofo mesh in my SC atty’s. Mainly the Clapton “styled” mesh. I don’t care for SC coils or mesh, but they definitely pack the box with many extras!

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Lynda_Marie, and you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah the sc mesh is just bad. The wotofo coils i got from the the profile ps arent bad but i cant get nothing better then the VV mesh. I use it in my supreme 3 and will never use anything else again

2 Likes

Ahhhh, maybe every time I tried mesh’ing (not very many), I just had suck mesh perhaps ?

2 Likes

Could be . Wotofo is all right better then sc by far. Digiflavor is the same. Get yourself some vv ka1 mesh and you will think differently.

2 Likes

Hehe, maybe I’ll pick up a roll …

3 Likes

I have 30 rolls from Fast Tech, lol, they were on sale for $2 a while back. I used to be only mesh…until I learned that Aromamizer’s are, well, superior to any other lol

6 Likes

Was really hard to track down some Velocity Decks for the Supreme v.3 but I finally did. Testing now with some 30X2/38 dual core Ni80’s.

5 Likes

Wow! I’m surprised 8 vape had them! I got both of mine free from Steam Crave. Now to practice building those velocity decks.

5 Likes

I noticed you ordered from eight vape. That’s the only company that I purchased from before the USPS ban, but have yet to do so since to see how they’ve adapted. Did you have any issues with your order?

3 Likes

Not at all @NeonKoala. I thought I had read about some past issues, but screw it, ordered with a CC, so if there was any schenannigans, I could dispute it, but never had to. Received all emails, order placed, packing, shipping, shipped, received with no issues.

4 Likes

Cool, thanks! I had read some bad reviews from them when I first stared vaping back in May. But I placed like 8 or 9 orders with them between May and August and never had an issues, so maybe I’ll give them a try again. I’ll be honest, I’m like a big kid, being lured with candy, there’s one business that keeps giving me free stuff, so I keep ordering from them instead of anyone else, just to see what surprises I’ll get :rofl:

5 Likes

I finally got my kit last week. I got it for the mod, because I have the V3’s but an extra can’t hurt. My others I use the bubble glass anyway. My box came with 2 coils, which surprised me, SC never included coils.
As long as I’ve been using SC atty’s I’ve never been able to get flavor from the single coil deck. Maybe I’ll try again with your great visuals. I’m using the postless with dual 2.5mm fused Claptons.
I’m wondering if the mod is restricting the airflow? I leave the tank a little loose on the mod because I like the biggest airflow option and if I screw the atty on like usual, one of the AF gets tucked up against the battery slot. I think I’ll put the shorter wider chimney in. I used the taller one because I’m all about capacity. I love the mod in general but it gets warm if I chain vape. I love the thumb fire for sure. Gosh, I love SC products. Except the Titan, I never jumped on that train. Just too big and bulky.
Just wanted to let you know my thoughts.
PS
I wish they would include a vape band on the v3.

3 Likes

Make a washer you can put between the Addy and mod so you can tighten it up and still have the air slot where you want it. Cut one from the clear plastic drink bottles. Use a paper hole punch to make a hole for the 510.

4 Likes

@Lynda_Marie using the smaller bore chimney and using the single coil deck will restrict.

Look at what’s BEHIND the single coil deck, and the relation to the airflow holes/slots on that side.

4 Likes

I have the postless deck dual coil (2.5mm claptons ) with the taller chimney with the most airflow open. When I screw the tank onto the mod one of the airflows is behind the battery so I’ve just been not screwing it on as much so there’s airflow on either side. I can’t get good flavor from that single coil deck. I’ve tried on this tank and the plus and plus v2. Must just be my coil placement. These SC tanks are my daily carry’s now.

4 Likes

@Lynda_Marie I did get some pretty good flavor with the single coiler, but I had to figure out the coil placement. NOW, when I switched to dual coils, it WAS better.

3 Likes

@Lynda_Marie Take a look at @SessionDrummer picture above . With that single deck it is harder to pull the coil in tight against the side. If the coil is right over the bottom air holes or worse, past the air holes you will not get good results. You want the airflow from the bottom to hit the right half of the coil and stream up the right hand side relative to the picture. You want the side airholes to direct the side air to the top half of the coil so the airstream travels across the top half from left to right. With this alignment the two airstreams will cover most of the coil with high velocity streams that meet up at the top right quadrant and work together with positive reinforcement. Now picture the coil directly over the bottom air holes and imagine the worse scenario where the coil is out far and past the bottom air holes. The bottom stream of air will fill the left side interfering with the side stream. The air will be turbulent, the velocity will be reduced, and less of the coils surface area will be in contact with the air stream. I think that deck could be more easily managed if the inner most row of holes was instead located as the outermost row offsetting the bottom airstream.

Those are just my observations and thoughts in my head as I put my first coil in the Supreme V3. I was very happy with the flavor and cloud. I was super impressed with the Supreme V3 and I think everyone should have at least one. I held off on buying it because of my less than flavorable impression from the Aromamizer Light and the other one before that.

4 Likes

Thank you, that explanation helped a lot! I’ll go back to the drawing board. I don’t think I was pulling the coil in enough. I know the wicking is right, but it’s definitely the coil position. I appreciate your help. This is a 3mm fused clapton that I have in there.

3 Likes