SteamCrave Meson RTA Reviewed by SessionDrummer

Nice looking paring there @Lucas_James_Holden, I’m glad it’s chucking the flavor for you !!!

3 Likes

Thanks mate. I was surprised to find coils included with mine as others have mentioned that they didn’t get any.:thinking:

4 Likes

That’s GREAT NEWS @Lucas_James_Holden, maybe all the “bitching” in the reviews helped, hehe. What kind of coils did SC include ?

3 Likes

I think they are a pair of NI80 0.4 ohm fused claptons with a 2.5 ID.

5 Likes

Thanks @Lucas_James_Holden.

3 Likes

Mine finally showed up yesterday. Got it all built and it’s working beautifully. Just restricted enough for my taste. Another winner!
FWIW, I didn’t get any coils with mine either.

5 Likes

@Lostmarbles I HATE no coils !!

5 Likes

I don’t understand why they were included with mine and not yours, my box was still factory sealed so they hadn’t been added by the vendor that I bought mine from. :thinking: Maybe they are only added for the U.K. market which if that’s the case then it’s rather unfair of them. Has anyone else from here in the U.K. bought the Meson RTA.

5 Likes

Great review :grinning: @SessionDrummer

6 Likes

Thank you very much @robin, good to see you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I hope all is well with you.
I still come around every now and then. I started a new herbal remedies business and its keeps me pretty busy, Do you know if there are any web designers in the forum, I need help with the design of my website, I did everything myself and i really don’t like the way it looks, I’m in the process of taking better product photos, Business is ok. I know it could be better if my website looked a little better.
www.threevegansoulz,com
Also, i didn’t realized that fasttech closed down. So sad. Where do you go to reup on general supplies? I still use tanks every now and then.

3 Likes

@robin welcome back, and I wish you’d pop in MORE often. It’s BETTER when you’re around. I don’t know of too many web designers on ELR, but I have done a ton of sites, designs, php coding, sql database backend work, etc., and although I have little time, I could take a look and offer some suggestions. As far as re-upping, it depends on what I need. Sourcemore can be good, Health Cabin for some other things, etc.

2 Likes

I checked it out, and the pics looks pretty good. Looks like a nice Shopify layout.

What are you unhappy with Robin ?

1 Like

I just think it could be cleaner. I’m retaking all of my photos so the backgrounds can look the same. I may be over thinking it. I don’t know. Comparing my business to others may not be a good idea right now. I launched last year. I’m kind of learning as i go.

3 Likes

Well @robin looks pretty good if you’re just learning it all. As far as “cleaner”, that can be complicated if you’re using Shopify templates, and you want to change the layout. If you’re just talking about the pics, then that can be hard or not depending on what you want. If you’re not happy with the actual pics, then, a re-shoot might be required. If you want to tweak them, you can process them in batches via Photoshop if you want to shift the colors, sharpen, etc.

If you’ve been staring at the site forever, you may need some fresh eyes to take a look. I used to use a couple of people as testers, some for functionality, and some others for aesthetics, because sometimes if you are TOO involved, you can no longer get a “fresh” perspective. Never hurts to have a second set of eyes.

3 Likes

Comparing can be a double edged sword. It can be good to get you thinking and seeing things from another perspective, but can also hinder one’s creativity. So glad you posted. I’ve always enjoyed your posts and you are one of the folks who made me feel comfortable when I first joined.
Good luck growing your business. I believe you will do great. Give it time and sometimes patience is truly a virtue.

5 Likes