Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

I have NO IDEA whatsoever :slight_smile:

I just googled bottle storage and clicked “Wanky Aromatherapy storage”, and voila :slight_smile:

I assume, being how those little bottles for essential oils are gen… yeah fucked if I know I’m just trying to finish this sentence with bullshit to make it sound like I have a clue what I’m talking about, honestly.

They are bottle size :smirk:

2 Likes

I thought that’s what you are using. Don’t you know what size your bottles are? :confused:

4 Likes

No I am not using it: that was just a rare example of my being helpful with suggestions.

My bottles, are bottle sized.

No, 30mL - whatever size that is: 30mL Chubby Gorilla bottles, 90% of my flavours are in.

So like, about 30mm :slight_smile:

Maybe 35mm …

I don’t know: what kinda freak actually KNOWS the diameter of their concentrate bottles? Like I got nothing better to DO than measure the roundness of whatever they ship my flavours in Babe gawd, yknow? :slight_smile:

They are bottle sized :slight_smile:

cylindrical shaped…

2 Likes

Did you get it back?!

5 Likes

I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to navigating and leaving comments for the right people. Did you get your big desk back?

3 Likes

I putting this here from a different thread.
https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/just-a-ramble/258567/3?u=jim210

5 Likes

Here is the rack system that I use for the flavours that I “play” with.
My bulk stock is in a small storeroom.
Every flavour is numbered, and are arranged numerically.

Edit:- here is a photo of the metal channel that I used.

24 Likes

Nice looking J-channel you have there @Tworrs.

6 Likes

Thanks SD, it took me some time to find something that didn’t take up too much space, yet allowed me to find flavours quickly.
I found a short leftover piece of ceiling perimeter channel laying around after my house reno’s, tried it out, and as they say, Bob’s your uncle :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

WOW !!! Just WOW !! To have that much room to use is awesome. Great organization that makes everything easy to fine. I’m impressed.

6 Likes

I now have a new dedicated desk in my office for building/mixing.

And use half of a cupboard to store mixes and other larger items.

17 Likes

very cool set up :boom: :+1:

12 Likes

Real nice brother!!! :metal:

7 Likes

Not going to be “Epic” but here’s a taste of what I have going on this afternoon…

This is easier said than done…

13 Likes

Lookin’ good. Thanks for posting this.

7 Likes

No no @D.Sims that IS epic !!!

Lots of space, easy to see, find, use, THAT’S how you do it.

7 Likes

So it all began about halfway through this thread when I seen some of your mixing setups… I know the day was coming- and the Ziploc bag days are now officially over.

With your guidance- and knowledge- I set off on my Amazon mission… I bought 3 of these.

Little did I know I would need at least “2” more before the mixing station is complete, but needless to say… These things kick ass!!

2 days later they arrived, so with the organizers in hand I began moving boxes and my vaping totes.

This is all my Bakery flavors. I will have to count them one of these days, but I’d have to guess about 100 different flavors have been collected thus far.

After a couple hours work- I have nearly completed the project!! Need a rug on the floor- and some Vape propaganda on the walls, but we’re nearly there.

Total cost “needed a little electric work too” was under $100.

Just the organizational aspect alone is well worth the hundred bucks!!

The room is on the small side, but its all mine!!

Thanks everyone for your inspiring pictures- and words.

Dan

18 Likes

That’s a great setup. I kinda envy you for having a room for yourself.

10 Likes

Oooorah Sir.

9 Likes

Absolutely brilliant mate, looks fantastic and so well organised. Great job!

10 Likes