Storing ejuice

Amy has covered it well, I just want to add some cheap dog and pony tricks.
If you keep your flavors in a cardboard box with lid closed, under your desk or other cool area, they will be fine, so anything similar will work. I keep mine in tupperware so they need to be kept [tupperware] in a dark place. Just make it a pet/children safe space. All flavors won’t separate and/or crystalize, but I take no chances.
If you buy nicotine in large containers that would take you a month to 3 months+ to use up…put it in separate smaller containers, store them in fridge/freezer, and just use one til it’s gone. The three enemies of liquid nicotine are UV light [easy to control], heat [easy to control], and oxygen [lid on-lid off…over and over].
LABEL IT VERY WELL so if someone else goes near it…and keep the containers in a ziplock FREEZER bag [ or tupperware if you have the room]. Always make sure it is pet/children/people safe. Never fill your smaller containers all the way. I fill about 80%.
If you buy nic from Nicotine River…every order comes with two pages of cautionary/helpful info. I will find a sheet and post pics. Give me 5…

1 Like

Sorry…I have to resize each one first…see if this is readable… I would have scanned it in, but I’m faxing stuff right now.

4 Likes