Sub for chefs speculoos

I can’t seem to get the chefs speculoos cookie I’ve been trying for mths. They are always sold out. Does anyone see anything here I can attempt to sub for it? From front to back
Biscuit (Biszkopt) (INAWERA)
(FA) Graham crust, Tpa Dx Graham cracker, (FA) Vanilla cookie, FA Cookie, Flavorah cookie, Sugar cookie (Cap), Biscuit Base(VTA), Creme brulee cookies (WF)cheesecake Graham crust TPA, and Graham cracker clear TPA. Anything here? I want biscoff bad.

3 Likes

I dint have it but I believe one of these people do… @TamVapes @lukeloop @marsh8 @woftam

3 Likes

try typing biscoff into recipe searches on ELR and ATF and you will see recipes there from Tam, Rin, MechMod etc for ideas on what they did for that biscoff flavor. That should get you close.

5 Likes

I h the concentrate, but have not used it. Here is my recipe that Wayne Walker mixed last week and thought it was really close. But remember. We are American. :rofl:

7 Likes

Another concentrate that is pretty authentic is Flavor Express Cookie Butter. Or it is Jungle Flavors. It is a spicy flavor. Where wonder flavors is just good delicious yummy.

5 Likes

@ladycrooks you might be in luck. The speculoos cookie was very good …

Having JUST tested CAP’s Shortbread Biscuit, there WERE many similarities, as the CAP’s did NOT present as a shortbread, but more of a spiced cookie.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve tried this one it was more a spiced ginger bread and fairly unique.
Minimal similarities to those that are listed however I have never eaten biscoff so I’m unsure what spices would normally be there.

3 Likes

I know how you feel, I’ve had it on I “notify me” list for awhile now, but it seems like they are not getting any more

3 Likes

Why I wonder I’ve even checked the sobucky site I don’t see it there either

3 Likes