Suggested % of flavor for vape juice

I need to do a mix session… I still have that craving for a dang cheesecake.
I dunno what kind but one of the best, of course! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

use a cream cheese flavor, with a sweet cream, and a cheese cake. probably go with 1% cheese cake, .5% cream cheese, and just a drop of sweet cream. you could also try using a vanilla cream instead of a sweet cream that might help bring out the cheese cake flavor better

4 Likes

I like brie cheese better… gives more of a mouth feel :wink:
Flavorah’s vanillas are just top notch! Not sure what kind of cheese cake I want…
I hate to admit it but I am still enjoying my dream of the next cheesecake thing I make… :wink:

but if you like things with cheesecake… check out what I have public… :slight_smile:
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=cheesecake&filter=28997

4 Likes

@anon84779643 went through your recipes accidentally misread Crack pie as Crack pipe.
nice collection or recipes though might have to try one or two out.

4 Likes

Thanks!! It’s quiet a collection if I say so too :slight_smile:
Happy for any and all feedback… hope you find a few things you like!

3 Likes

@Trevor2 here is a current SFT run that I am running through now. 1 week steep for all.

2 Likes

Hello! The River flavor collection is made from scratch by a flavor company we work closely with. They’re reputable and have been in various industries for an impressive period of time. Ultimately, the River flavors are made from scratch, specifically for the River brand.

As for Purilum, they are close friends are ours and we are only their North American distributor. They are entirely separate from us as a company. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hello… :slight_smile:

I know who purilum is, I have reached out to them years ago.

What you do and who you do it with remains to be up to you.
I love transparent companies. I think we all do.
I am also grateful for the freedom of choices.
However, I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors.
Give Grant my regards. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why you have a beef with river supply is beyond me. For the record they have not been perfect but they have always made things right by me and they will continue to get my business.

Maybe air these grievances in a PM? In an open forum with no context is just disturbing from one vendor to another.

10 Likes

Got an email from my sister in Georgia saying my Nic River order has arrived. It includes 11 of their flavours. I’m looking forward to trying them.

7 Likes

Whoa there, Ms. Blue, that can almost come across as a Vendor trying to take a swipe at another Vendor. You wouldn’t want to put that vibe out there, would ya? :wink:

9 Likes

I believe, thanks to both my link, and @SessionDrummer’s info, the op has been resolved.
Also, any imaginary “beefs” and “swipes” are just that. :slight_smile:

After all… there is no “context” that I am willing to post in this thread.

None of this is my business, and if you like the flavor line and trust the vendor, use it.
I believe we all tried to help the OP, every poster in the thread has. :slight_smile: Cheers!

3 Likes

Grins, I’m not sure how ‘imaginary’ that was there, but OK.

3 Likes