Texas and Mass

Being that this post is so old I wanted to add, being a MA resident, that I have never had to sign for my vapemail…until. This morning I received a VaporDNA package with hardware. I was made aware on their website that my shipping would include an extra fee for carrier signage. I bought 2 tanks on a deep discount. I got $12 off my order. My shipping cost $12.99. There went my discount. And yup, I did have to sign. Rather my carrier signed for me because I wasn’t allowed to touch the thingy :mask: and that was fine with me.

4 Likes

The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) has always work via entrapment or quick entry. I don’t mind that as long as im not on the trapped end which is not even a concern for me anymore. Way back when I was a minor I was very good at spotting them by the unmarked vehicle they drive and they always seemed to dress a certain way unlike a plain clothes officer but more like a fed agency. I don’t remember any enforcement of tobacco age restriction by anyone other than the store clerk. I can’t even think of who that would be in Texas and I’ve never heard of ATF doing age checks or stings on tobacco related age restriction. We used to just buy ours from the machine at the local bar anyway. It was right by the restrooms. I would hate to be a kid nowadays.

1 Like

I live in Wisconsin and what you said is true.

1 Like