The Burning Question... Flavor or Clouds?

I want flavourful clouds. Not every tank that produces clouds produces flavour. If the tank has good flavour, the bigger the cloud the bigger the flavour, if not, it is just a big cloud of hot air.

1 Like

I love both so I’m a schizo vaper lol. Sometimes I love blowing massive clouds and the flavor is great on my ISubs and sometimes I just like kicking back with a cup of coffee, my Kindle, and my Nautilus. I enjoy both and doing both just enhances vaping for me. There are some flavors that aren’t that great in the Naut but kick ass subohming and vice versa. I just love vaping in general so both ways work for me.

2 Likes

It’s all in what works for the individual person. For my self most of my stuff is duel coil parillel. And I’ve got so many rda’s over time. I found one that brings the airflow from the bottom, under the coils. I use Japanese cotton. I run a 26650 macanical OG republic mods with a 0.2 ohm build. A 90amp bat. At least thats what works for me. But i also have kangertech sub tank. Single 8 wrap coil. On a OG 18650 mod. And its got lots of flavor. And a bonus. This tank don’t ever leak. Love my OG republic mods

Before I answer your burning question Pro_Vapes, I want to thank you for the time you take to post your recipe ideas. They are bloody awesome.

Flavor or Clouds?
So far, everybody has been talking about builds and ohms. That’s one part of the equation. When I hear somebody say flavor over clouds, they’re telling me they want a higher PG mix. I make a 100%VG juice with no flavor added that some chums use to chase clouds. Straight VG actually has a slight sweet taste to it. I got one anyway.

So you can have both. I usually make a 20/80 or even a 30/70 pg/vg mix. Both ratios produce nice clouds and good taste. More taste with the 30/70, but almost imperceptible.

2 Likes

Both. This is the reason I began making my own juice. I can customize the flavor percentages to my liking along with my VG content. I usually vape RDA’s with my builds from 0.1 to 0.3. I always get a cloudy and flavorful vape. The best of both worlds.

Flavor since I couldn’t taste anything during my 30yrs of smoking 2 packs of menthol 100’s a day.

1 Like