The Ultimate Recipe you can't live without in 2020/2021/2022

Love the look of both of these! definitely going to give these a go :slight_smile: thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Hi @Stephenkenyon15 Welcome to ELR!! Enjoy those recipes. :yum:

5 Likes

Is Bust a Nut still a thang??? I’ve yet to try it but was told by many it was the one when I joined this forum many moons ago. Thought I’d post it here. Thanks @Alisa in advance. :grin:

14 Likes

Oo Oo, oh yes! I’m vaping a buttery Ry4 as I type. What concoction do you like? And a lightly baked cinnamon is so nice too. Were you vaping back around 2012-14 when Deadly Sin was popular?

4 Likes

Welcome. May you drown in vats of your own delicious liquid! Oh no, that didn’t sound right at all. Must be bedtime. Anyway, hope you enjoy the forum, Stephen :grinning:

8 Likes

@Deb50 sending you a warm welcome and thank you for the recipe

6 Likes

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! Love these recipes that everyone is posting. I see I am going to be doing a little mixing today! :grinning:

5 Likes

Alisa has also dine a new versiin with newer flaves

5 Likes

@Stephenkenyon15 welcome to the Family

3 Likes

So excited today , ive been wanting to try this Root Beer…

Damn thats a pretty clear pic

12 Likes

Yes I saw there was more than one recipe listed. I remember when one was done with all Real Flavors SC. Not sure which is best so I posted the original. I’m sure all are good though. .

Mmmm a Root Beer float sounds real good about now. :yum:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone!

I’m currently enjoying some mango chiller at the min which is a recipe of a friends, absolutely lovely!

Any fruity/cool/menthol juices you guys could recommend?

TIA :grin::grin:

6 Likes

Hi im a fruits kind of guy im not into cool/menthol sorry i cant be of any help there.

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I didn’t even KNOW they had a RB !!!

3 Likes

Any fruit recipes you could recommend? As I can add cooling to any :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

They also have a New French Vanilla :+1::+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

I started vaping in 2016 and Mothers Milk was my favorite commercial juice. I wanted something new to vape so while out of town I went into a vape shop that mixed and sold their own juices. I bought one called Pink Floyd and it was fantastic. A strawberry margarita mix. When I ran out was what brought me here to ELR to try to clone it in 2017.

I see RY4 has been mentioned a couple times now… I bought a bunch of RFSC back when and have been concocting my own stuff from those. Mostly fruits, desserts and coffee mixes. But to be honest, I’m no mixologist. My flavors are old and fading now and feel like I have missed out on trying many good recipes.
I know there are a lot of talented mixers in ELR and hope to see more recipes posted here. Not just for me but for all the viewers looking for that “Ultimate Recipe.”

Anyone??

Thanks to those that have posted so far. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

2% RFSC Fried Chicken
1% RFSC Cheesecake
1.5% RFSC Baklava
0.50% FA Joy

oh wait, this isn’t the recipes you can’t live with…my reading comprehension sucks :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. :nauseated_face:

8 Likes

Where are you looking for recipes? Have you tried the recipe side of the forum? There are multiple 1000s of recipes here. I can’t even look, I find it overwhelming. I just know what I like and I try to make it with the help of my friends here.

6 Likes