This cant be right

i need to restock some of my 30m bottles. just looked at my order history . one click and i can reorder what o ordered before - its been awhile but takes awhile to use up hundreds of bottles

they did mess up on my 60ml bottles - sent me boston rounders - offered to send the correct ones but i really wasnt worried about it - i accepted the boston rounders . and called it a day .

6 Likes

I use Amazon! Really good prices. The government had to pay for those stimulus checks everything is going to be really expensive for a really long time.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the only place Iā€™ve been able to find bottles for less than $1 each. There is a seller in NY I buy 10 size 60ml bottles for like $8, a little discount if you buy multiple batches. If I was more patient or ordered way ahead of needing them there are the sellers out of china who still sell them dirt cheap.

4 Likes

Amazon has a variety of gorrilla bottles,I too use 30ml gorillas and their all my Gfā€™s Vgod mighty mint salt empties from when I used to buy shelf bought.10 bottles approx I rounded up 2 yrs ago n still have about 6 left.Man they last a long time,top pops off easy but not too easy and on top of that(if u noticed) the tops to my 10,15,30 ml Concentrates fit them too.Iā€™m going to Amazon too to get another 10.Are u sure your not paying Excice tax and Adult Sig fees etc? That does sound expensive .I bought Large Squeeze tip Condiment bottles for my vg n pg nice n thick n soft from Amazon n for my Nic (100mg salt) I use the plastic bottle it came in ,also with a twist squeeze tip which I find super convenient n clean.Have bout 2 Liters of 100 mg salt nic left.1 in vg and 1 in Pg for the hell of it :grinning:

3 Likes

You know what really pisses me off with the whole ā€œadult signatureā€ charge, is that since the PACT ACT went into effect, we are paying that extra fee yet I have yet to have the mailman come and get one. Itā€™s the principle of the whole thing. I think they were just looking for a way to get the postal service more money from somewhere and we were a good target :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Hehe, well THAT is certainly disturbing, AND, revealing @Grandma_Karen.

2 Likes

Itā€™s an oddity. In the UK you sometimes have to show an ID and youā€™re done (I only get that from Amazon. The rest just rely on my card to confirm age). No extra charges are added.

3 Likes

Hi, in the UK we donā€™t need signatures but some couriers do offer that option to companies, and they do charge extra for it (just like requesting it be signed for costs extra). The whole Amazon ID thing is slightly different, as they are doing it because they have to in some countries, so simply do it world-wide as they control their own couriers (usually) and take on any extra charges (and they donā€™t actually verify the documents in any way); but for all none Amazon couriers a proof of age check is sometimes available, but not needed.

But they certainly do charge for it.

3 Likes

Oh, I have never encountered this. You live and learn.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had one delivery that should have required a signature, but the mail person just left it in my mailbox. Was grateful I didnā€™t have to go pick it up at the post office. But it does seem strange.

2 Likes

Only signature Iā€™ve had to deal with was for a TV and smoker from Amazon. Time will tellā€¦

2 Likes

It does depend on what mailman u get ,Iā€™d gotten 15 deliveries that I signed( my landlord) had to sign for since mail ban

4 Likes

I wouldnā€™t give them my business anymore. A bottle is not part of the vape ban. What a poor excuse. Iā€™m glad you got steered in better directions. You have to be an adult to buy a bottle? Gimme a break and btw, adult signature can be as low as $3.50. USPS has all the information and pricing for businesses. Check out the truth. They must think weā€™re stupid or donā€™t know how to do a browser search.

6 Likes