This is my Newbie Shopping List....So Far

Thank you! Very good advice. Using the mustard and ketchup bottles…Do they really loose the aroma of what was in them?.. or are you one of those that puts ketchup on everything? :slight_smile: JK
Yup, nic will go in the freezer. Figured I just squeeze the air out of the container before I cap it. Then transfer when that won’t work any longer.
I’ve gone back and ordered the LB-501.
Glass is my preference for smaller amounts. Except for when I’m on the go. Why would you never reuse the unicorn bottles?
Definitely won’t be buying 80 flavors!..just yet :wink:

Good luck with that.

Good point, go ahead and try them all :wink:

So if everything is so inexpensive and you want to experiment and discover what you personally like, why do you need our approval or input?

I’m sorry if I sound rude, but I asked a harmless question and get some arrogant and shitty answer? Enjoy mine then. Good luck.

Great link on enhancers, Thank you! I get that enhancers are a sometimes thing. I like knowing they’re on hand if I want to experiment in the future.
My first mix will be to try and make a black licorice. I think I have four black licorice/anise flavors in my cart at BCF (small botttles). The sweetener ‘may’ come in handy. Won’t add it right off the bat, though.
I also like black honey tobacco (in house from my local vape shop) and a lemon tart from Dinner lady, but a lot of the other dessert flavors I’ve tried have turned me off of wanting to make them. So, I won’t have too much trouble starting simple! Fortunately, black licorice should be good to go right away, and others can steep for a while. Finding a good black licorice recipe has been challenging. Not too many around without other flavors in the mix.
I fully expect some concoctions will go down the drain, and ah ha! moments could take a while too. I’ve paid good money for the same experience! So, I won’t feel bad at all if they aren’t great to begin with.

1 Like

Thank you. Have a great night

I bought brand new unused condiment bottles, so there was no pre-existing aroma :slight_smile:

As for unicorn bottles, i reuse them but for the very same flavor i used them for the first time. Some flavors will never go away, and one time i managed to ruin 120ml of good juice in a bottle that had a strong smell of apples

I’ve found that for long-term storage of mixes or higher-concentrations of raw ingredients, you cannot do better than glass for storage. I prefer the amber glass “boston rounds” with the conical “phenolic” caps as the amber reduces the amount of impact that UV light has on the mixes and photo-sensitive ingredients like Nicotine. I actually use them in the 30ml size for my ‘library’ of flavors that I mix directly out of, then I just refill them when they run low, typically from the larger vendor-repackaged 120ml flavor bottles.

For my “pocket” and dripping bottles, PET plastics are my preference and can be acquired for dirt cheap in most instances.

Good luck to you my friend, and welcome to the world of vaping your own creations! :+1:

Flicker

3 Likes