ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Tinder in 2021?

Do you guys still use Tinder these days? I used it back in 2014, and I have no idea if it is worth trying it these days too. Let me know what you think

3 Likes

Why don’t you post a picture here on ELR and see what happens? :rofl:

8 Likes

I have been informed that it’s requirement to plaster any photos with ‘cute’ to ensure success.

4 Likes

My wife says I’m not allowed to use it.

9 Likes

A bit old school isn’t it? When I’m lighting a good fire I prefer to take something like this with me: Amazon.co.uk

:wink:

5 Likes

Wow, I wonder how many people buy a piece of wood to start a fire with?
There is much better “tinder” out there

I keep a bag of dryer lint in my bug-out bag and in my hiking gear. Stuff is amazing

9 Likes

i have 99% no idea what tinder is.

7 Likes

Whatever you do, DO NOT use Plenty of Fish. I have a 2 or 3 horror stories. :joy:

7 Likes

Huh ?? Whats this

I had to look this up so of course then i had to look up Tinder , lmao I was thinking I was about to learn something about vaping I didnt know …

9 Likes

I like a good horror story :relaxed:. -jk, sorry to hear that.

6 Likes

Yeah I have a skanky friend who uses it, gets laid all the time, but it’s gross.
I like working it old school.
Find someone you want and be kind, give them little dumb prezzies now and again, let them “catch you” being kind to others, which is good to do anyway, and get them to laugh.
Then wait. Watch the bobber.
Always wear clean underwear and have nicely manicured nails and toes.

6 Likes

Oh man, my toes! I can’t believe I never thought of getting a manicure. I need to try this.

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: well have a seat and grab your vape :joy:

7 Likes

Girl, spill that tea :rofl: I’m ready for a good story or 3! :pray:

4 Likes

I often use older, thinner pictures of myself because at one point I was a handsome man. I get bites, and I carry on conversations with women until they send me their digits at which point we exchange naughty pictures and when she asks for a recent picture of my face I block her number or tell her I can’t because I have a wife.

6 Likes

Haha. Tell them your husband wouldn’t approve. Bet that’d actually get you dates though. I recently found out alot of my friends have a thing for wanting to straighten out homosexual man. Haha, one of them somehow found herself in a three way relationship with a male couple.not too long ago. She has tinder stories that’ll make you blush.

6 Likes

Haha, well- I must have been having some type of mid life crisis, and went on a damn serial dating kick. I met a nice tattooed fun Truck driver- literally had so much fun, had cookouts, did all the fun summer stuff, fairs, festivals, concerts etc. I used to ride shotgun in his truck most nights. I even got to drive once lol this part I’m about to tell you is not, I repeat, not a joke. So we are headed home after driving all night, he pulls into a rest area. Looks me dead in the eye and says “I have someone I’d like you to meet” :flushed: he goes back to the sleeping compartment, and brings out an American girl doll, all dressed up. He said “This is Michelle, I’ve been hiding her from you and it’s time you two met” Swear on the Bible. So I’m playing it cool on the way to drop me off. He had been staying at my place off and on. So he drops me off, and left. I went through 2 boxes he brought over- fucking DOLLS!! I’m literally not kidding. So I packed up his stuff, brought it to where he parked his truck, and never looked back. 6 months and I would have never known this tattooed, blue eyed cute trucker had a doll fetish. I mean, to each his own, but damn.
:stop_sign: No POF​:stop_sign: stay away. :joy::joy: It’s funny now, but not back then hahaha

6 Likes

That’s quite the story. I’m still trying to figure out where tinder fits in on e-liquid recipes but hey to each his own right :dash::dash::nut_and_bolt::wrench::crazy_face::santa::bomb:

5 Likes

So then- these 2 are quick. Met another cute tattooed Man who was an EMS tech. Dated, met each other children. Dated a while, and found out he was very mentally unstable to the point it was rather scary. We stayed friends, and I later went on to rent his house. My elderly mom, my 18 year old daughter and I. I found out he was breaking into the basement and sleeping down there. So there’s that. The last, VERY LAST, person I dated, nice church going man, with a son with mild autism. We all went on weekend getaways, etc. WELL, turns out he beat the crap out of his son. I literally haven’t dated since. 5 years lol those are my POF horrors. :exploding_head::flushed::skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

Chivalry is not dead …I concur sir!

3 Likes