Tired of wasting my concentrates

Haha @REAPER2, you still have it wrong :rofl:
It’s Miss not Mrs :grin:

4 Likes

Dont tell her ahe doesent know yet getting too close to strike 3 hahaha sorry again miss blue but i did say sorry for the spelling we can blame it on spelling no problems problem solved

3 Likes

You are not the first and won’t be the last, so no worries… :wink:

and yes shake and steep… heck I forget some of mine and when I find those lost ones… oh my what fun!! :slight_smile: and yes for every action there is a reaction… in any application.

I can’t spell either but my spell check is amazing!!! (when it works!) :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I dont do spell check im Afrikaans not english so most of the time i speak Afrikaans so yes as long as people understand im happy. :joy:

2 Likes

Geen probleem Boet, ek verstaan :rofl:

3 Likes

Mooi man so ek is nie alleen nie van waar is jy @Tworrs.

2 Likes

Ek is van die Baai ook, maar deesdae bly ek in New Zealand.
Ek is eintlik Engels spreekend, so my Afrikaans is swak :grin:

3 Likes

Sorry for the derail, I’ll switch back to English now :grin:

2 Likes

Better to speak english people are gonna think we are swearing :joy::joy::joy::joy: your best move was to move abroad hope you enjoy it there is there a reason why i cant enter the competision thats on now cause there is no reply for me there.

2 Likes

Yeah I get you, good luck

2 Likes

You too thanks

2 Likes

What competition are you referring to?

1 Like

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/win-voopoo-vinci-try-activate-inhaling-with-big-cloud-experience-9-16/228394/54
The voopoo one

1 Like

Win VOOPOO VINCI, Try Activate Inhaling with Big Cloud Experience–9/16

1 Like

Just hit the reply button, and then add Post 1 and your word starting with the last letter of the previous persons word.
You can have multiple entries as well.

2 Likes

There is no reply button for my im maybe still too new dont know but there is no reply button for me :sob::cry: thanks.

1 Like

See this About the Competitions and Giveaways category

3 Likes

Thanks @Tworrs must have visitted here for 15 days but im not here 15 days uet so yes cant enter so good luck too you hope you win it.

1 Like

Hi REAPER2, these are some of my favourites:

And two creations of mine, possibly not as good as the others, but I like them:

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thank you verry much @federete i do appreciate it thanks.

2 Likes