ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Trade or sale for flavorings

In need of some flavorings, preferably in the Blueberry, Blueberry wild, Blueberry extra, blackberry, blackcurrant, grape, grape juice, grape soda, grape candy, flavors like this,
Don’t be afraid to ask a question, i wont bit your head off to bad, If you see two of something,
Thats because there is two of them , OR if you see something you like and have something to trade just speak up, either way, ZEUS and STEAM CRAVE . Regis Boost pro and voopoo argus are gone. 20211009_133151|281x500
20211009_133151|281x500

7 Likes

I’m sure I could help you out with some of those flavors…
I’ll go through my stash and get back to you :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you, much appreciated

4 Likes

I got these flavors I could part with…

Blueberry Jam CAP - 15ml

Blueberry VSO - 30ml

Blueberry Wild TPA - 15ml

Blueberry CAP- 30ml

Blackberry VSO - < 30ml

Black Currant VSO - 30ml

Grape Candy (Sour) (SC) WF - 10ml

Grape Candy TPA - < 30ml

Grape Juice TPA - < 30ml

6 Likes

Thats a good start, what are you wanting

4 Likes

IDK, I don’t really need anything, maybe an rta, how’s that Zeus x…

3 Likes

The Zeus is not a bad little rta, puts out good flavor, not the greatest but as a flavor chaser it’s not bad, I’ve got another I use , i hate to say it out of all the rta’s I’ve got and used the Trol kicks butt. I got ont twe weeks ago and haven’t put it down, but yea, the Zeus is a good one, it’s your if you want it, just send me your address and I’ll send it out, I don’t know if theres a P.M. on here, if not and I’ll post my Gmail

5 Likes

No don’t do that the mods will delete it, I’ll PM you :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Hello,
\I’m interested in a couple of your pods. DM sent.

3 Likes

The zues rta is really good i bought one mesh and one standard. I ended up buying the mesh deck for the other. Great flavor easy on the cotton. Really Good flavor and never leaks.

4 Likes

I have a lot of flavorings but none on your list unless you like strawberry Jam. I do have a lot of flavors that I will sort through and post a pic, I have probably 50 bottles 30 ml +/- a few ml of flavors that I probably will never use. I was never into super fruity flavors so I mostly have Custards, Graham, Oatmeal and other stuff like Bavarian cream, Vienna Cream once I found my A.D.V. I stopped mixing anything else. I don’t really need anything but maybe we can work out shipping, let me come back and give you a better list, I would just hate for them to sit here when someone else could benefit.

4 Likes

I wont delete it…I don’t think its a great idea to put your personal info in public threads but if thats what someone wants to do they can…

7 Likes