Still have most for sale or trade

( I’M WILLING TO TAKE ANY REASONABLE OFFERS ON THE WHOLE LOT ) In need of some flavorings, preferably in the Blueberry, Blueberry wild, Blueberry extra, blackberry, blackcurrant, grape, grape juice, grape soda, grape candy, flavors like this,
Don’t be afraid to ask a question, i wont bit your head off to bad, If you see two of something,
Thats because there is two of them , OR if you see something you like and have something to trade just speak up, either way, ZEUS and STEAM CRAVE . Regis Boost pro and voopoo argus are gone. 20211009_133151|281x500
20211009_133151|281x500

Just adding a couple photos:

@JustDot_Sam

8 Likes

I’m sure I could help you out with some of those flavors…
I’ll go through my stash and get back to you :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you, much appreciated

4 Likes

I got these flavors I could part with…

Blueberry Jam CAP - 15ml

Blueberry VSO - 30ml

Blueberry Wild TPA - 15ml

Blueberry CAP- 30ml

Blackberry VSO - < 30ml

Black Currant VSO - 30ml

Grape Candy (Sour) (SC) WF - 10ml

Grape Candy TPA - < 30ml

Grape Juice TPA - < 30ml

7 Likes

Thats a good start, what are you wanting

4 Likes

IDK, I don’t really need anything, maybe an rta, how’s that Zeus x…

3 Likes

The Zeus is not a bad little rta, puts out good flavor, not the greatest but as a flavor chaser it’s not bad, I’ve got another I use , i hate to say it out of all the rta’s I’ve got and used the Trol kicks butt. I got ont twe weeks ago and haven’t put it down, but yea, the Zeus is a good one, it’s your if you want it, just send me your address and I’ll send it out, I don’t know if theres a P.M. on here, if not and I’ll post my Gmail

5 Likes

No don’t do that the mods will delete it, I’ll PM you :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Hello,
\I’m interested in a couple of your pods. DM sent.

4 Likes

The zues rta is really good i bought one mesh and one standard. I ended up buying the mesh deck for the other. Great flavor easy on the cotton. Really Good flavor and never leaks.

4 Likes

I have a lot of flavorings but none on your list unless you like strawberry Jam. I do have a lot of flavors that I will sort through and post a pic, I have probably 50 bottles 30 ml +/- a few ml of flavors that I probably will never use. I was never into super fruity flavors so I mostly have Custards, Graham, Oatmeal and other stuff like Bavarian cream, Vienna Cream once I found my A.D.V. I stopped mixing anything else. I don’t really need anything but maybe we can work out shipping, let me come back and give you a better list, I would just hate for them to sit here when someone else could benefit.

4 Likes

I wont delete it…I don’t think its a great idea to put your personal info in public threads but if thats what someone wants to do they can…

8 Likes

A few more photos

9 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo …what u want for this?

3 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo loving that color, and grain.

5 Likes

About $50, or will take some in $$ and some in flavors. @St3v0

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer , I like the colors too, I just wish it was bigger and I’d keep it ,

5 Likes

@JustDot_Sam don’t know if you will see this being it’s an old post

4 Likes

Nah there still isn’t a link

3 Likes

Scroll up to the top

3 Likes