Tried and True setups:

I’ll mostly use an
Eleaf Pico 25 (85W, 20£) with a serpent smm ( 20£ if you could still find it) and an HG lg2 (around 6£ each in pairs)

A roll of .5mm ss316l and a pack of cotton, an I can probably go for long enough that the cost of the equipment is less than the cost of the VG going through it.
I typically use 70VG and nice salts, mostly cool and herby flavours. Oh, and I like a thin drip tip, add 3£.

Sorry for the pounds, all my kit was bought using her majesty’s money.

10 Likes

Let’s keep em coming! I really enjoy that a community is coming together on this.

8 Likes

Great idea, great post. Very similar to @Mark_Turner, i.e. the SteamCrave bandwagon.

1.) The setup: Mod and Device.
DNA75C Paranormal w./ SteamCrave RDTA v.1 (ALL SF tests done on this setup).
Squid Industries Double Barrel v.3 w./ SteamCrave RDTA Supreme v.1 (Daily Driver).
DNA250C Paranormal w./ SteamCrave RDTA Plus (The heavier homer kit).

2.) The why: Why is this your tried and true?
As Mark stated, I have found NOTHING that eclipses, surpasses, or has truer flavor than the SC’s.

3.) What liquids: What do you use with the device combo?
Bakeries, Custards, Deserts, Cereals, with the occasional fruit.

4.) What motivates you to keep using the device combo?
The outstanding, unparalleled flavor accuracy, and troublefree, hassleless operation of the mods keep me happy.

5.) Price point: How much did this combo set you back? (If you review products and got it free, let the user know how much the device is.
Some were review samples, some were purchased, $100.00-$150.00 per setup would be close-ish.

13 Likes

So many to choose from my current favourites are

1. Deathwish Modz Infected topped with a voltrove mini
  2. Series mech mod no board or electronics so there is nothing to stop working (just have to be careful when changing batts and building)
  3. Super nice custard mix
  4. Hits like a drunk uncle and the voltrove mini is a fantastic tank both flavour wise and wicking speed.
  5. Voltove mini is just over $100 (aud) here in au the infected are around the $280 aud mark (the LE version is around $100 more).

1. SteamCrave Aromamizer + with 15ml glass on Yihi SX mini G class
  2. Tried and true I have been using this same set up (bar the 15ml glass) for over 2 years with no drama or problems
  3. Pina colada in this one
  4. Love the reliability /flavour/ feel in the hand.
  5. SteamCrave Aromamizer plus in Au is around the $70 mark (inc shipping) the SX mini I think I paid around $230 aud for.

16 Likes

Another one for the SteamCrave Aromamizer plus!

1. Aromamizer plus on top of Tirade DNA 250C, since last October.

2. It’s all I use now, I haven’t bought anything vape related since December when I bought 3 more Aromamizers, you can never have enough SC! Before I found this one I was going crazy buying all sorts of RDAs, Mods and anything else I could get my hands on. Now I’m not tempted by much, but maybe I need another few Aromamizers. :crazy_face:

3. I am a Strawberry and Cream fiend and in the last week I believe I have finally perfected my ADV, which I use the Aromamizer to test new recipes.

4. It is superb IMO, the flavour is the outstanding, cloud production and range of airlow top it off. Also the 10 mls and 3 batteries in the tirade means mostly 2 days of vaping out of this beast. Happy days!!!

5. I paid about $180 in Au for the Tirade and about $70 Aromamizer plus. Thanks @woftam. You put me onto a true winner here! :star_struck:

13 Likes

1: Mod / atomizer
At home: smok procolor / wotofo serpent elevate
Outside the house: vaporesso armor pro / eleaf melo 4
2: why
Outside the house, for comfort. At home, it is, from what little I have, the one I like the most
3: liquids
Out of home, of everything, I am learning and testing. At home, just a few days ago, only NET
4: motivation
The mods, are the ones I have, and I have to use them until they stop working … The economy … The melo 4 works for me outside the home, although I think I’ll start using the wotofo …
5: price
Smok procolor, approx. € 60
Wotofo Serpent elevate, € 32
Vaporesso armor pro, € 52
Eleaf melo 4, € 20
Batteries 2x10 € smok, 1x13 € vaporesso.

Have mercy, I’m just amateur and novice

11 Likes

If it works it works. Glad you have what works.

9 Likes

This post is judgement free man. I am trying to get old and new vapers to post their tried and true setups. What keeps them motivated to stay of cigarettes. This is a community project to keep people vaping. The beauty is that there is no wrong answer (except for safety of course). Trying to get people to see that when a community comes together for the right reason there is a togetherness and a sense of worth from the old veteran vaper to the newbie vaper. We can all learn from each other.

10 Likes

Pack a week’s ration in one go :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Or a half day’s serving… :laughing:

11 Likes

For sure, mine holds 28ml and i still need a cheeky top up some evenings (especially when drinking)

7 Likes

Nice one @Skullblade789, here’s my list:

1.) The setup: Mod and Device:

My daily setups are two, Le Zephyr (genesis in mesh, very easy to set) with an MX Class and an Entheon BF on a VT75

2.) The why: Why is this your tried and true?

Mesh it’s a bit hard to start with but once set you won’t touch it for months (well sort of…even with NET and sugars) Entheon because it’s a good flavour atomizer, it’s a cotton backup for mesh and is a BF in case a need more juice.

3.) What liquids: What do you use with the device combo?

Good grief not a question is it? we’re mixers, remember? :rofl: All sorts, from Tobaccos to fruits (at the moment a Peach Papaya Coconut combo)

4.) What motivates you to keep using the device combo?

Reliability, I travel a lot and can’t afford to be let down by a setup, that’s why it’s mesh all the way (but I always got a cotton backup with me, you never know)

5.) Price point: How much did this combo set you back?

“Most” of my atomizers are clones, I’d rather spend on flavours, so they never set me back a lot, e.g. got my second Le Zephyr for about ten bucks second hand by a chap that once bought, he realized it’s a genesis and sold it…
I spent a lot on the Yihi SX but found a bargain, by mistake somebody put a discount code site wide… probably they lost a lot of money that day, the discount and mistake went on our WA group, we all ordered it immediately, they took it off the day after and back it went to the original price, but I already placed the order and paid for it, about 70$ instead of 150… :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Sounds good, can you share?

6 Likes

Yes, I will and post the link here!

5 Likes

As promised… and you can now vape PCP, wouldn’t go around bragging about it though… :rofl:

Thanks for the hint on the name @KyMojo simply loved it!!

7 Likes
  1. Eleaf Invoke mod, and Zeus original single coil RTA
  2. the mod is small and light and holds two 18650 batteries does “up to 220W”, but I normally vape at 30W, with a 24Ga, 3mm SS316L 0.30 Ohm coil, The Zeus is Totally leak proof, gives great flavor and vapor.
  3. Mostly simple to mix shake and Vape DIY, My present All Day Vapes are a Grape Soda, and Peach Tea, with a London Fog thrown in occasionally. I’m transitioning all my juices to 70/30 and keeping them at 3mg/ml of nic.
  4. I’d still be using my Eleaf Pico mods, but the Zeus is just a hair to fat to fit on them, so they sit! I want a mod tank combo that fits in a shirt pocket, and does not leak even in the coldest weather, or no matter what position it gets into. This combo does the trick on all counts. Only con is a weak battery door latch which after a few months shows a slight gap on the latch side of the door, still latches securely, but annoying!
    The invoke can be had anywhere from $26-$36 at various places and the Zeus from around $25-$30.
7 Likes

Thank you all for sharing. However I know there are more people than the number of people who have already posted. Get off your butts and post your setup. This can only help people! @fidalgo_vapes I know you are out there! @Steampugs, @mjag, get to posting here, we see the reviews. You have to have a go too.

6 Likes

@GPC2012, @Pro_Vapes, @daath admins, veterans, get your butts in here and post!

6 Likes

Wow, tall demand.

Go to atties: Anything Zeus, single, dual, X. All with single coil builds in them. Kylin II. Intake. All guranteed to put out flavor and fog that I enjoy with what I vape.

Go to Juices: Watermelon, Apple Strawberry blend, Strawberry cream, Grape blend, Blackberry Watermelon blend. All will work well for me all day long.

Mod: Here’s where it falls apart. Whatever takes my fancy for the moment. Sometimes just something I haven’t used in a while.

12 Likes

Wasn’t that hard now was it. I mean any ogre can do it!

6 Likes