UD Simba Giveaway by HeavenGifts: Experience New Ceramic Tank

I don’t need any tanks but I know someone who probably does. My best nomination is @OpenlyVapor

2 Likes

From your posts, I feel more love here than other forums which makes me warm.
But others do not miss the opportunity to win this new ceramic tank.:grin:

4 Likes

Gotta admit, I’m kinda intrigued by the whole ceramic coil thing. UD seems to make some pretty quality stuff from what I can tell. People speak highly of them, anyway. I don’t own any authentic UD stuff so I can’t really say. And OCCs are the only coils I’ve used.

I think @therabidweasel should get in on this one and if he doesn’t like it he should send it to me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

First off, I would like to Thank Amy2 for tagging me…I value our friendship and am grateful that she thought of me… :slight_smile:

1. What features I like about the UD Simba

The fact that it is a top fill tank would be a refreshing change of pace…An excellent air flow control which provides a good variety of vape experiences with a particular juice…The ability to experiment with both the ceramic coil and a basic coil build, as well as the ability to experiment with RBA for efficient juice testing as well as the blessings that a tank offers.

2 Whether you used any product from UD brand or not and my impressions

Yes I currently have a Goblin Mini, which is my go to tank…Excellent flavor tank with an outstanding air flow control…Allows me Mouth to lung hits and the ability to vary the air to alter flavor experience while vaping…Excellent ability to use 1 or 2 coil builds, giving the opportunity to broaden horizons on various juice mixing PG/VG ratios and strengths…Simple unit overall with not too many parts of assembly, affording a simple tear down, re-build, re-wick… Looks great on my mod… :slight_smile:

3 What coil do you prefer OCC or ceramic coil.?

Cannot honestly answer, as I have no experience with a ceramic coil, however look forward to vaping with one, as I am an experimenter with different builds on my Goblin Mini…in addition to the idea that it will further open my vaping and DIY juice mixing Horizons.

4.Tag one of your friends to join the game.

@Shaner as he has been a very stalwart supporter of me in my mixing endeavors, along with many others (too many to mention) who have given me assistance and friendship… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will you post here the winners name? :slight_smile:

To enter this giveaway:
1.Tell us what features do you like about UD Simba.
2.Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products
3. What coil do you prefer to, OCC or ceramic coil? Why?
4. Tag one of your friends on this forum to join the game, like @heavengifts

1. i am liking the ceramic coil design and the 4.5 ml capacity
  2. i am definitely a fan of UD products! one of my first sub ohm tanks was the Zephyrus!
  3. i have very little experience with ceramic coils, so i am as of yet indifferent.
  4. @TRisin
2 Likes

@sillyrabbit could probably have fun with this one.

Thanks for the tag everyone. But I have so many tanks right now I will pass on this one.

4 Likes

I AM DEFINITELY INTERESTED

To enter this giveaway:

I definitely like to top fill and the capacity. I am intrigued by the ceramic coil and it would be nice to have a good tank with other options than just building, all though building is a must. I like the thin chimney and the looks.

2.Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products

I love UD, they make the best tank for Flavor in my opinion, the Bellus. I am vaping one as I type this and I have previously had a Goblin and currently a Goblin Mini, I think UD makes the cutting edge attys for flavor, the Bellus is only slightly exceeded by the very best drippers.

1. What coil do you prefer to, OCC or ceramic coil? Why?

I would prefer to build so I can have the choice to make the coil what I want, but a reatil option would be useful and I would value a ceramic coil if it had good taste, cleaned easily and infrequently, and lasted a long time. If a coil wont last longer than a build with rayon or better yet hemp I dont want it.

1. Tag one of your friends on this forum to join the game, like @heavengifts

I think the latter thing is facebook and I’d rather be boiled in oil than sign up for that. But I’ll tag a homeys: @Alisa and @BoyHowdy

2 Likes

1.Tell us what features do you like about UD Simba.2.Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products3. What coil do you prefer to, OCC or ceramic coil? Why?4. Tag one of your friends on this forum to join the game.

I like the entire concept of ceramic coils.
I have several authentic UD products, and their quality is top shelf.
@authormichellehughes
@Joy
@UncleTopher
@MisterSinner
@mikelej14

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me I know next to nothing about RDA and I don’t build (yet) so I guess I’m going to sit this one out :slight_smile:

1 Like

1.Tell us what features do you like about UD Simba: I love top fill tanks and the 4.5 capacity is great
2.Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products: never had any UD products yet unfortunately but heard really good things from fellow forum members
3. What coil do you prefer to, OCC or ceramic coil? Why?: OCC but curious about the ceramics
4. Tag one of your friends on this forum to join the game, like @heavengifts:
@Big_Benny_MI
@ffrank
@Lostmarbles

1 Like

[quote=“Heaven_Gifts, post:1, topic:59490”]
To enter this giveaway:

1. Tell us what features do you like about UD Simba.

2. Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products

4. Tag one of your friends on this forum to join the game, like @heavengifts[/quote]

5. Top fill, Ceramic Coil and Juice Control.

6. Have used UD products, including tanks (Bellus to name one) wire and cotton. Overall an excellent company providing quality items.

7. Never used ceramic coils but would love the chance to try one :wink:

8. @RonnyRavage

@authormichellehughes But this is a ceramic coil…and you don’t have to build it…
not even sure how anyone of us would begin to…
[I even heard that all the werewolves along the Coosas were switching to ceramic]

1 Like

Thanks for the tag!
I’m gonna sit this one out as well, but best of luck to all that enter.

1 Like

Yes. We will post the winners name here when the contest ends.

The price at $42 is too high. I like UD products very much. I am not entering the contest but do offer my opinion as requested.

1 Like

What’s the ramp up on that compared to others on the market?.. Being ceramic the flavors must be great but also get excellent flavors off my builds, Which are actually built with your wire…
Great products imagine so imagine this being up there with the rest of them. Lack of experience with ceramic and all that I’ll leave my entry out greatly appreciate the opportunity though
Much thanks @Whiterose0818 and best of luck
Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for putting this on
Good luck everyone

1 Like

To enter this giveaway:
Its the ceramic design head that has me intrigued. It has an RBA deck & its top fill!
UD was the first RDA that I bought. Very pleased with its simplicity.
Haven’t tried a ceramic coil, so I’d like to try it
4. Tag one of your friends on this forum to join the game, like @heavengifts
I’m a newb to this forum and haven’t acquired any friends yet…so just randomly @MisterSinner

1 Like

Thanks @Moresalt, I entered already. Good luck!

Guys, a few hours left.
You still chance to win.
Come on. Join us and invite more friends to participate.
UD Simba is waiting for you!
Wish you good luck!!!:grin:

2 Likes