Ultrasonic cleaners survey

Cool. Thanx!

4 Likes

mine was a gift, and I love it. for mixing and speeding up the steeping a little. Wifey even cleans her jewelry from tikme to time. I love it with one exception the timer maxes out at 30minutes

4 Likes

I went to the dentist a few days ago and he confirms that it’s safe to clean a Night Guard in the ultra sonic cleaner. That’s what they use. And soaking it in a mixture of vinegar and baking soda will sanitize it. Just wanted to share.

3 Likes

I gave up on those gimmicks… i’ve had a couple ones and none beat a good soak in soapy water.
I used to have bottles that I couldn’t get the odor out after hours of ultrasonic cleaning. Those same bottles that I gave up on, I let them soak for days (more than a few) in soapy water… came out as if they were new.
No more big bucks to all these gimmicks when the good old fashioned way (and patience) works wonders.

Agreed, I didn’t use highly professional USCs, but why spend all that money if it’s not even needed? And for steeping, same thing, nothing beats patience.

2 Likes

I have a Vevor. Heated to 50°C and a 30 minute timer. Great for cleaning up atties before rebuilding. Great for reading glasses, shaver parts, and small motor parts too for that matter. If you BooBoo and get some froth in a mix, it will disperse that in a hurry as well. They are also wonderful for clearing a room if you are hard of hearing like I am. Everybody else can’t stand the buzz.

7 Likes

Thanks! Really useful. I’m personally just planning to buy one. Bu the way, speaking of surveys, it comes to my mind naturally that taking online surveys is just a complete waste of time, unless they’re paid, don’t you think? I was earning pocket money by taking online surveys for money on the MyPoints suggested by the article on https://yourmoneygeek.com/surveys-for-money/ when I was a student. It fully depends on your work and you earn as much as you can afford yourself to work, I mean, if you have enough free time. Really useful article, besides. Explains everything in details.

2 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Kylie100.

1 Like