Doug Has Questions

If only. But again, the government needs that analog revenue. Great thought though.

4 Likes

So WTH are these kids dieing from??? If they’re adding CBD oil in with Vit E as a thickener then the vitamin E will kill you for sure. It’s so thick molecularly that it can’t penetrate simple squamous tissue!!! It’s like inhaling 30w compressor oil!

You’d think someone doing an autopsy would notice compressor oil lining their lungs??? You watch, kids will do this with the big tobacco products too. Then it will be the CBD oil’s fault. Certainly not big tobacco since it was fast tracked through the FDA

3 Likes

Have you noticed, the deaths have not been on the news lately either… :wink:
Something for sure is up…

5 Likes

Yes it’s that. And it’s also non-regulated THC pods that were manufactured by Joe Blow using who-knows-what, and using marijuana that failed inspection for use at licensed dispensaries.

That epidemic has “died off” so to speak with the light being shone on it, thankfully. The real epidemic now is the banning activities.

3 Likes

That and I’ve never heard of vaping killing anyone. Heck, I never heard about vaping until my neighbors showed me 8 months ago. Something’s definitely up. I heard rumor that Mike Bloomburg’s involved. That man… OMG he thinks he’s a demigod!

4 Likes

Search for “honey cut” or you can read the leafy article

5 Likes

I have no idea what to do. To be honest, I think a lot of us are going to be smuggling… lol

3 Likes

You’d think they would be doing mandatory age checks now? aren’t vaping products considered tobacco products now???

5 Likes

Yes but the fda are so slow to send out enforcement letters (they are at least a year behind) that coupled with the fact that many of the gas stations DGAF means it is still happening.

6 Likes

They have millions to spend on stupid videos they’re airing in prime time but no money for mystery shoppers to warn or close down businesses that sell to minors?
The consumer always has to pay for the bad functioning of government agencies… and they run away with your money for it. They’re just blowing up an issue that is essentially a non-issue.

7 Likes

I think most folks were mad at JUUL because they felt Juul threw us under the bus with the flavor issue. I like you started with a MTL setup, but that was because a friend suggested it and it worked great for me so I guess I’m biased on that because it’s what helped me quit. I never understood how someone else needed a sub-ohm to quit smoking and you’ve opened my eyes on that by what you’ve said here about that. I always felt vape shops were pushing sub-ohms on people because the majority of e-liquid you can buy these days at shops is 70/30. I’m with whatever work to get someone off cigarettes too and I do hate they’ve made it illegal to “test” juice, devices, etc, because I hate to see someone drop money on a setup that doesn’t work for them.

3 Likes

I send emails on a daily basis, but sitting down and talking with them and btw downloading information from the Heartland institute for your state helps. When I met with our senators chief of staff, I was blessed enough to have a friend that owns Higgy Cigs meet him with me, and he had that heartland info book and the man was seriously impressed because he knew that they were a reputable science organization and it wasn’t just some lady who vapes and a shop owner telling him the positives, he had real scientific evidence to look over that was hard to deny.

6 Likes

@anon28032772, as someone said in an earlier post, “something’s afoot here” I think we all have a good idea who’s behind it too. The vaping community is a real minority however slim minorities have no real voice anymore over slim majorities. All the politicians who get elected today think they have a mandate from the people however, I was taught that it requires 60% or above in the popular vote to have a mandate.

Just because you marginally won an election should make you realize that a large part of who voted, voted for the other candidate…

5 Likes

@authormichellehughes, ok so they are really in the dark about vaping… Maybe they shouldn’t jump to banning all of it due to the deaths of a few people with marginally determined causes. That’s the society today. No one takes time to collect information and LEARN. I’ve also noticed more and more people can’t read full paragraphs anymore. What’s up with that?

Are my posts that horrible to read? I suck at emails however, I didn’t think what I typed was illegible? Ok, it could use some work…I’ll admit that lol.

4 Likes

Doug, they are listening to what our health department is telling them. That I can say with certainty at least in Alabama. That being said, according to him Alabama has no desire to ban vaping, they think it’s an adult choice which is a blessing for us in this state, but if a Federal mandate comes through, they will follow it. They didn’t even want to raise the age to 21 here, he made that very clear. I wish you could have seen how happy he was when we handed him that book on Heartland though. His closed off demeanor changed very quickly, which showed me what was needed. Now getting the public health department on board, that’s where we are going to have trouble.

Oh! One more thing back on topic about flavors. Yesterday on twitter, I noticed the American Lung Association started pushing the popcorn lung fake news again. That was debunked in 2016 but it’s not stopping them from pushing fake news again.

7 Likes

I personally think it isn’t that at all. I think they well know the difference, and are simply using the tainted cartridges as the battering ram to clobber vaping as a whole to death.

8 Likes

and its not that either…

this was all set in motion back in 2009… I feel it was planned out on the thc users… They knew better.

but as for the bans, the pmtas… yeah 2009… look who all was “in power” then… we asked for this.
Regulation…

thinning the herd out a bit, resetting everything. Just remember tho… once the genie is out of the bottle, hard to put it back in… Freedom and independence go hand in hand…

Knowing how to do something is priceless and something no one can take away. If one just tries.

5 Likes

@anon70102222 @authormichellehughes It’s the FDA it has to go through and that takes a lot of money. It also takes a lot of research too. Fhil, I agree. They aren’t getting those tax dollar “protection money” (mobsters… all of them). Once they figure that out, and can get MORE than the tobacco companies (because big tobacco and the FDA are cuddle buddies) the ban will be lifted.

On a side note, anyone know how to get a juice stain out of a carpet? I had a bad tank or bad O rings… dang thing kept leaking. I got some on the carpet and it’s now yellow. Can it be cleaned?

5 Likes

Five kids LOL hardwood and tile throughout my house for a reason, Doug. Sorry no clue how to remove that.

3 Likes

Not in our lifetime.

1 Billion Smokers

There Are Nearly 1 Billion Smokers on Earth.

How Many People Are Vaping? In 2018, it’s estimated that over 40 million adults vape regularly worldwide.

3 Likes