Vandy Vape B3 MTL RTA Reviewed by SessionDrummer

Nice Clean Pics…

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @fidalgo_vapes.

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Ok, ordered one today…

6 Likes

@Ianc13 since you are one of the MTL experts here, I’m more than curious to hear YOUR thoughts on it.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello, thank you very much for your complete explanation, I am translating with Google translator, sorry if there is a mistake in my writing. I wanted to know what kind of wire to use for the best flavoring?? I use nicotine salt, but it doesn’t taste good, what do you recommend?? Pls help me :pensive::pray:t3:

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Adatel. I would think any superfine MTL coils, with a 2.5mm inner diameter would be fine. I had great luck with the 30 gauge *2 / 38 gauge claptons. For my experience with Mouth To Lung tanks, is smaller and finer is better.

5 Likes

Thank you very much :blue_heart:

4 Likes

My pleasure @Adatel, and although I reviewed this back in September of 22, I still keep it loaded, and running, so if you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

5 Likes

I wound a coil with a diameter of 3 mm made of nickel chrome material, but I did not cut the cotton yet. I want to test this too, I hope the flavoring will be better than before. Also, thank you very much for guiding me so generously.

3 Likes

You’re very welcome @Adatel.

3 Likes

Welcome @Adatel. I have had very good results with the the Vandy Vape MTL Superfine pre-made Clapton coils and also with the wire spools in both the Ni80 and stainless steel. They give me great flavour and are easy to use and the coils also come in a handy little glass bottle with a cork top that you can reuse :recycle:

4 Likes

Thank you very much, I will follow your advice :+1:t2::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes, Vandy Vape makes a nice superfine wire. I’ve been using their premade SS Clapton wire which comes on 10 foot long spools.

5 Likes

Dittos here @CCS.

4 Likes