Vandy Vape Pulse AIO Kit Reviewed by SessionDrummer

Yep, only what came in the kit.

4 Likes

Thank you. Now that I have the lids off, mine’s sitting rock solid @ 0.31ohms. Hmmmm, let me check more.

4 Likes

Mine will fluctuate after a few hits. And in smart mode, the wattage would drop or raise dramatically. I hope yours is ok.

4 Likes

I could video it, but it’s pretty boring, watching 0.31. I’ll gunk up this coil then go back to a VCC.

4 Likes

Lol no worries.

4 Likes

Great review! Thank you. I have the solid black one. I’ve only had a couple of issues on mine, the resistance jumping and those juice flow holes are tiny. I’m not usually a mtl or rdl vaper so this is was all new. The o-ring tolerance on mine for the rba was horrible. I took the AFC off and left it off. I got a deal on it because I made a pre-order form for a small company, so I paid $90 for everything, accessories extra prebuilt coils etc. I can wick just about any rta with no problem, but to me this rba was wonky. I took the drip tip off and swapped it with the Steam Crave original mtl rta drip tip. I’ve heard stories and have seen photos of the top (by where the drip tip is) cracks. Mine unfortunately sit doing nothing. I didn’t get much flavor the subohm coils. I have a .20 fused Clapton in there and it’s always in .36. If I get the wicking right it’s got nice flavor. Eh, probably why I never bought a billet box. I’ll stick to my large capacity rta’s. :smile:

7 Likes

SING IT WITH ME, “Ol’ Session Drummer had a mod, A I A I OOOO”

4 Likes

Heh heh…Is there medication that you need a whole lot of, and have taken none of?

4 Likes

As someone who very rarely reads reviews, I have to say very well done SD! I had no idea what a VV Pulse AIO even was. Being as uninformed as I am, your deep dive into the little details answered all the questions I would have asked & wanted answered about this new (to me) device. It didn’t change my mind about the Billet Box / AIO not being my cup of tea. But I know more about them today, than I did yesterday. Thanks! Good job!

6 Likes

Well in THAT case @d_fabes Thank you very much-er-er !!!

Same here.

Well I appreciate you taking the time to share that. I actually TOILED over this one, and not because it was hard, but that it was hard to decided how MUCH to go into. I did a shorter version, and in reading it, it just didn’t seem to really hit everything, ESPECIALLY if you were like me, or you, and had NO CLUE on a Vessel, Boro, etc., SO, I went back, and expanded. I did keep questioning if it was TOO much, hehe.

Thanks for taking the time to read through that monster, and also in taking the time to post back. I appreciate it.

5 Likes

That thing has so many parts, pieces, options, twists & turns, it would be difficult not to go into all the little details. Hell, you even had to include the tool in the review.

Maybe I should do a review on the little blue screwdriver. Being a vape cave man, that uses old gear, that and a few o rings are about the only additional pieces that came with most of my stuff!

4 Likes

Now you’re talking !!!

3 Likes

How much does this model cost? I started smoking about 2 months ago. Used to smoke tobacco cigarettes for a long time. Then I heard that quitting smoking with the help of electronic cigarettes with nicotine-containing liquids may be easier than using other nicotine substitutes. Unfortunately, my first one broke down, so I ordered a new vape two weeks ago. I also plan to purchase some more liquid for it. What flavor do you recommend? Which is the tastiest?

4 Likes

They’re cheapish… I think like 80 bucks

4 Likes

@Fishzhil

3 Likes