Vanilla custard v1 substitution

Watch it FA premium is not for vaping… and in the IT site they specifically say that " Not for inhale"

I saw that video and even I was tempted, but I knew about it… they actually declare it’s got DAAP and all that stuff…

2 Likes

It’s like my friends at BBQ Pit Boys… “With the magic of time……” :joy:

3 Likes

Which makes it about 10x better than most other custards around

7 Likes

@anon28032772

It’s on my list just havent gotten it yet. :wink:

Maybe you can PM @TheTinMan I remember being so jealous of his order. 6 bottles of it. :rofl:

3 Likes

They were tiny 10ml bottles though :joy:

3 Likes

They were?.. meaning you vaped them all. Aggg Now Im even more jealous. :sob:

3 Likes

I was a little late posting this to @TheTinMan he had already bought them
but here you go
Chefs FA rebottles

6 Likes

What do you mix that INW Custard at for a Standalone?

2 Likes

I get what you’re saying, but are you seriously still thinking you’re going to get popcorn lung from vaping while smokers who inhale hundreds of times more diacetyl never get it, nor do they ever get the popcorn lung warnings? There are quite a few other flavors that pose a lot more risk to vapers.

I don’t want to make this thread about health and safety so if you want, you can split off this topic in the appropriate section of the forum.

4 Likes

I usually mix the median single flavor usage to get an idea and then turn it up or down as I go along, but with custards, you need time for steeping and I really haven’t had that lately. Been travelling and generally too busy for mixing the last couple months.

1 Like

So I finally mixed up something to try
1% cotton candy (tfa)
3% custard premium (fa)
4.5% french vanilla (cap)
3.75% yes we cheesecake
(and another one with 1.5% holy vanilla added)
I also added some super sweet for my sweet tooth

It smells delicious and is actually surprisingly vapable from a shake… let’s see how it turns out in a couple weeks.

5 Likes

Popcorn lungs?? Not even crossing my mind, was just pointing out that FA in Italy say that’s not for inhaling and they don’t even sell it to the vape shops…
The percentages we use are so minimal that it will never (unless you’re allergic) hurt anybody, never mind comparing to cigarettes.

3 Likes

You are incorrect my friend. If memory serves, it’s thousands. Generally it’s Tens of Thousands, but the flavorings with the highest AP/DAP (likely Custard Premium (FA) and Milk Shake (LB) ) are still 1,000 times less than a cigarette. I think FA Italy’s claim (“…not for vaping”) is a preemptive strike to prevent US FDA from seeing a target requiring regulation.

Hmmmm I’m vaping some Custard right now…so tasty :smirk:

[insert Bro-hugs here]

8 Likes

Thats the stuff what makes it so good!

3 Likes